My First CFL Cabinet Grow!

Thanks for the update quag. Nice work with those CFLs and keeping the plant short. Really nice. Those are some wonderful looking buds and that main cola is extraordinary. Did you end up adding the beastie bloomz?

:thumb:

hi gang! thanks for checking in...sorry I've been a flake the last month. 2 trips, a lot going on at work blah blah blah. if any one is still following, i apologize...

I harvested about 3 weeks ago. Wet weight was 39 grams. After drying and harvesting, i finished with 19 grams. Not bad for my first time. I found out that the plant wasn't getting enough ph. I'm satisfied overall for my first plant, it's a nice mellow high. I am enjoying smoking my own, i can get used to this! I probably could have let it go a little further, but I had to harvest when I did.

I've regenerated it, and will take clones from it. I also think that it's not blueberry, but Crunchberry. It looks very similar to the crunchberry at my dispensary, and that would be where the seed came from. I also picked up a Maui clone around Memorial day, and she's become a beast. I'll have pictures of the harvest, the new plant and the regenerated plant soon.

On a side note, spent a beautiful week in Vancouver. The Vancouver Dispensary Society provides for medical marijuana patients from US states. I love that city! :bong:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom