JCool09 Cabinet Hydro Caramelicious 9/2009

Hydro update

Well here's the new system. System is working as designed pumping solution from bottom bin into netcups in top bin then draining back to bottom. I had to replace the 1/4" PVC with tubing used for air pumps b/c the PVC was not flexible enough. The last thing I would need is for one of the lines to come out of the netcup and hose the inside of my cabinet down. I will run the lines through the rear of the shelf once I am confident that there are no leaks

Hydro Top
IMG_14972.JPG

Hydro side
IMG_14981.JPG

Clones Days 4 (UNK1,2) & 5(CAR2) - 10/27/09
IMG_15031.JPG

UNK2 - Day 24 - 10/27/09
IMG_15021.JPG

CAR1 - Day 36 - 10/27/09
IMG_15012.JPG

CAR2 - Day 26 - 10/27/09
IMG_15001.JPG

UNK1 - Day 25 - 10/27/09
IMG_14991.JPG

hi mate mmm nice cuppa tea......wud of loved drinking it...with some scenery...give me some pics.....getta your lazy ass up ! ha ha....be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:

Breaking my balls right as I'm posting my pics... great timing! You're right I have been a slacker with the pics lately. I'm going to double dip tonight to keep you wankers off my back!

Nice fat, healthy leaves. The new setup looks mighty tidy, too.

Thanks Bolivar. It's nice to finally have a system that I don't have to mess with EVERY F*ING DAY! It pumps the solution for 15 minutes every two hours and the plants have transitioned from the DWC nicely. It's a pleasure to just poke my head in and enjoy the view without having to worry about squirting PH down in there every couple of hours.

UNK1 - Day 26 - 10/28/09
IMG_14991.JPG

UNK1 is an indoor grower's dream, the plant is growing sideways.

UNK1 - Day 26 - 10/28/09
IMG_15093.JPG

Getting some proper growth on CAR1 now, should be able to take a cutting in a day or so.

CAR1 - Day 36 - 10/28/09
IMG_1505.JPG

Looking forward to filling up all these empty spots in the next couple of weeks!

Group photo - 10/28/09
IMG_15042.JPG

The top two are CAR2.1 and CAR2.2 bottom two are UNK1.1 and UNK2.1

Clones - Day 5 (UNK1,2) Day 6 (CAR2) - 10/28/09
IMG_15061.JPG

Home Depot has these drip line stakes that come with the nozzle you see at the end of the drip line. This helps weight the end down and anchor it into the netpot.

Hydro to netpot interface
IMG_15082.JPG

hey JCool your new setup looks great, the plants are obviously loving it. Well done.

can't rep you again but I can add a thread rating. ++reps in spirit if not in deed.

Funny or not?... your signature (Lemon Haze Quote). Was there far before you had to turn things upside down, And rebuild Six Million Dollar Man style! Rep+ Brother JCool09! :peace:

Thanks to all who have followed and contributed to this thread. Unfortunately I had to pull the plug on things today and put my hobby back on hold. I will look forward to starting another journal when the opportunity presents itself.

420 staff please move this to the completed journals forum. :peace:

Thanks to all who have followed and contributed to this thread. Unfortunately I had to pull the plug on things today and put my hobby back on hold. I will look forward to starting another journal when the opportunity presents itself.

420 staff please move this to the completed journals forum. :peace:

hi jcool sorry to hear that. I hope you get back on track soon, I was enjoying your grow completely. Your cabinet was becoming a work of art.
Gonna miss this grow.:nicethread:

So sorry to hear Brother, but these things happen at times.

We'll move your grow to our completed forum per your request.

We look forward to seeing your next project; when you're ready

Much peace and respect from 420 Magazine ;)

Back
Top Bottom