Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

everytime I stop by here it keeps getting better and better. Your plants are huge! Congratulations, and best wishes on another great grow. I'm not a grower, but I am an admirer. And I definately admire this grow.

Keeps those pics coming! Peace and good growing :rollit:

Looking Fine Sir! And this time there no mistaking that I am referring to the plants.
Although... I am awaiting the return of your favorite garden pest. ;)
Thanks PotPie, our favorite garden pest promises to make an appearance soon.
sea of budz!:D
Indeed, thanks for stopping by cigo.
A solid grow easy to photograph. How you gonna miss such beauty. Can't wait patiently to see the lovely and budatious Miss Caramelicious debut outdoors. Well I've never seen her that way, but want to. Sure do like her action behind closed doors!
Always enjoy your posts Propa Gator, you've become a good friend. Julie is just more comfortable with her clothes off and frankly, I don't mind at all.
Still looking very nice. Does not hurt to be over cautious. CA is still a little iffy.
Thanks sonzor, cautious is good.
Looking great, swampgas!
Nice outdoor setup.
Keep up the great work! That's for you too, Julie! ;)
Thanks tricome and I'll pass the kudos along to Julie.
everytime I stop by here it keeps getting better and better. Your plants are huge! Congratulations, and best wishes on another great grow. I'm not a grower, but I am an admirer. And I definately admire this grow.
Keeps those pics coming! Peace and good growing :rollit:
Thanks so much HK, it's an honor to have you stop by. You are my favorite moderator, but then again, you are the only one I know. ;)
everything looks great. do you ever think about trimming the bottom little bits?
Thanks eastenngrows. The bottom little bits? Well, if I understand you correctly, we did clean the bottoms up when we took clones last week. Makes for better ventillation.
Man swampgas thats a nice garden bro.:ganjamon:
Pan4
That means a lot, coming from a pro like you pan4.
looking uckfing great maNI HAVE BEEN FLOWERING FOR OVER 90DAYS AND YOURS ARE CATCHING UP QUICK
Thanks Poke Smot. Still waiting for that pic you promised. ;)

Ok, now for the update.

It seems I stirred up a bit of trouble here on the thread. For those of you that know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry to have involved you. For those that don't, be glad you missed the excitement. For the staff, I promise to behave from now on. Ok, enough on that.

That Julie is a bit of a free spirit and that's part of why I love her so much. Sometimes I see her often and other times, not so much. She has promised to visit the garden again real soon, that's all I know.

The garden is in full bloom and we are a little over 4 weeks into 12/12. Clones have been taken for the next generation there are no problems to mention. Here are a few pics I took tonight.

Our little camp heater more than doubles the co2 in the room. The temps are in the low 90's but it doesn't seem to bother them much.
1378Small.jpg

1377Small.jpg

1393Small.jpg

1386Small.jpg

1385Small.jpg

1387small.jpg

1381Small.jpg

1380Small.jpg

1397Small.jpg

1394Small.jpg

Wow, great job love the forest. Not sure how you get around in there. Super healthy looking, Great job...

this is my dream cellar!!!i 100% will make same as now you got when i will live in privat house!:) very very nice!
+ rep if i could!...
and about photos i just LOVE this photo!!
1394Small.jpg

even i can tell there is milky trichorosomes..energetic effect...
I want to suggest you what i think i gonna try with outdoors...
Take now 1 g. of buds...
Then take 1 g. of buds at amber trichorosomes stage...
And one at last stage ....
Thenk try it seperate and post smoke report!:)

good luck!

Thanks notreallyhere, I've posted new pics that should answer your question.

Thanks pan4, I'm glad your in, I really value your input.

Glad to have you along HazeSeeker.

Thanks Cherma, we are going to run with this strain for a while. It's super easy to grow, it's potent and it yields well. We will probably always keep the strain alive, it took a while to get the crop we wanted (a room full of females) and we are really loving it.

Clone update:
The clones are putting on a growth spurt.
1193Small.jpg

1194Small.jpg

1180Small.jpg

1188Small.jpg

Notreallyhere asked about the light mover, I've included a picture.
1189Small.jpg

We haven't topped any of the clones, but most of them are acting as if we did. We took the clones 2 weeks into flowering from the last crop and the journey back into veg state had the same effect as topping them. Here's a couple of pics of a clone we haven't found a home for yet, it illustrates the point I'm making. It has never been topped.
1186Small.jpg

1187Small.jpg

Hey Swampgas looking like a million bucks, I noticed one little leaf that is round almost like a basil leaf in the last pic. What is that? Not that I'm complaining or anything I just thought that was odd. Thumbs up, now to get to reading the rest of this journal I am way behind.

Not yet 5 weeks, and so dense. Last bud shows big medicine, for sure. Proper.
Thanks Propa Gator, if ever in Cali, stop by for a visit.
Looking fabulous, those girls are getting plump!
Thank you Soniq420, I wish I could take credit, but they grow themselves.
Wow, great job love the forest. Not sure how you get around in there. Super healthy looking, Great job...
Thanks sonzor, it is difficult to get around in there, but that's a good thing.
this is my dream cellar!!!i 100% will make same as now you got when i will live in privat house!:) very very nice!
+ rep if i could!...
and about photos i just LOVE this photo!!
Thank you cigo, I appreciate the reps too.
Wow swampgas thats a jungle for sugar buds.:ganjamon:
Great Job man wild.:Rasta:
Pan4
A jungle for sure pan4. Thanks for the kudos.
Hey Swampgas looking like a million bucks, I noticed one little leaf that is round almost like a basil leaf in the last pic. What is that? Not that I'm complaining or anything I just thought that was odd. Thumbs up, now to get to reading the rest of this journal I am way behind.
Thanks siscokid. The leaves do that when you take clones from flowering females, they revert back to single leaf stages, almost like seedlings. Also, when you quote from an earlier post, select which pics and text you want, so the entire post isnt' duplicated.
:grinjoint:this is another great grow SG may your ladies always thrive
Thanks much blackbeast.
looks nice!:) beutifull greenys... you are using hps for vegetation?
Thanks cigo. We use fluorescents for clones and early veg and hps for later veg and flowering.

Update:

6 weeks into 12/12. The buds are getting heavy and we are having to prop them up with bamboo sticks. I suppose we could have worse problelms though.

1422Small.jpg

1415Small.jpg

1429Small.jpg

1419Small.jpg

1417Small.jpg

1423Small.jpg

1426Small.jpg

1411Small.jpg

1412Small.jpg

great grow again- leaning plants is my favorite non-problematic problem.
the outdoors looks awesome!

Beautiful flowers and great pics. Love the outdoor, thats a pretty amazing operation you have. Lots of room.

Swampgas, I just finished reading through your Carmelicious journal and now this one...fricken beautiful!! I definitely dig your style! I may be late, but I'm definitely gonna follow this one through.

I have a couple questions...I see you're using a camping heater to generate co2 for your room. How long do those 5gal propane tanks last? when do you run it...during lights? and what do you use to measure the co2 levels??
Thanks bro!
Conquer

Back
Top Bottom