Purple Kush In NorCal

Lol, when you describe him like that he sounds like a stoner.
Maybe hes been munching on some of those plants and hangs out all stoned
good luck trying to get rid of him now, makes me think of The Simpsons when all the animals start munching on "Tomacco"
+reps for the first goat ive ever seen on the internet.lol
Thanks for the +rep PHATBLUNT420. Yeah, Stewie's a stoner alright, he has a perpetual smile on his face.
Hmmmmm, he's mellow? U don't say.
Yeah, he's super mellow.
As always those outdoor ladies look amazing. You have done such a wonderful job. Good luck with the storm. Again great job.. Only in my wildest dreams I could get some ladies that looked like those. Damn I would be happy with one. + rep
Thanks much sonzor, I will update storm results below.
lol, love the goat. bahahahaha.
bahahaha, now that's funny.
Horses love the leaves too. It's really good for them! Goats, on the other hand, will eat a pot t-shirt as readily as a pot plant. They're not worthy.
Worthy or not, I kinda like ole Stewie.
5stars vote ...and a swarm of positive vibes!!
Thanks brother Haze.
LOL ....love the pet stoner goat :grinjoint:....Romulan is unbelievable:goodjob:
:nicethread:
Thanks Tunes.
lol awesome thread. love the guard "dog"
Thanks SD619, glad to have you aboard.
Man i love this journal :nicethread:
Brother Tunes, I love having you around.
So, did you try and tarp the outdoor plants? Man, I don't know what I would do in your situation. We shall see how bad the damage is in a couple of days. Hang in there SwampGas!
Thanks minki, I'll give a storm report below.
That goat is gonna be delic. The buds will also be delic.
If Stewie ever gets cooked, I think I'll miss that meal.
that F-13 looks really good
She looks good and she's loaded with trichomes, but is a bit fluffy. I wish her buds were tighter.
Stewie ala Family Guy. That must but one stoned goat. Best of luck with the storm. I think I would be inclined to cut a little early rather than risk the lot. We are just getting the leading edge of it here. High wind last night and now heavy rain off and on today.
Yep, the storm was brutal, we cut some and left some.
hey s/g im a newbe here, nice journal, i to live in norcal and wow this storm is so
f-ing windy, i hope everything go's alright for you,
Thanks rnwy29erclr, we didn't get hurt too bad.
so it's been officially established that your goat either gets just if not higher then all of us!! well with those outdoor ladies theres no way that goat isnt lit as lighthouse..lol..I'm stoned..
Yeah, ole Stewie's a pothead for sure.

I want to apologize to all my friends for not visiting your journals lately. I barely have time to do my own updates. I appreciate all of you who take the time to stop by my journal and for the comments that you leave. In another week or two, I should have much more time and a lot more weed. Ha.

I'll do the Outdoor Update first:

The storm was everything they said it would be, tons of rain and 40-50mph winds. We had everything supported pretty well and didn't sustain too much damage. We brought in a couple before it hit and another one yesterday after it passed. The F-13 will come down tomorrow. I've been trimming my ass off for days now and want to give special thanks to Karl for coming over and helping. I've got to get a trimming machine.

Here's a Romulan that I brought home yesterday.
2028Small.jpg

2029Small.jpg

Purple Kush Update:

I've barely had time for these poor girls, but they are holding their own and doing well. I figure another week and they will be ready for harvest. They are starting to show signs of purpling now. The buds are loaded with thichcomes and oh so dense. The hps lights don't show them off very well, I will try to get a few shots under more natural lighting soon.

2036Small.jpg

2055Small.jpg

2038Small.jpg

2039Small.jpg

2051Small.jpg

Damn it those colas are huge!!! either that, or your that dude from the burger king commercials with the tiny hands, but i think THEIR HUGE!!!

truly inspiring bro.

Holy cow, great harvest and you not even finished, I think I had a dream with a harvest like that. But and huge and looking very tasty. Wonderful job...

:bigtoke:Swamp!! good man weathering the rains and winds we sent over to you guys... very fat and nice looking ones from the great outdoors.. the PK in side is coming in as it should be, damn it's a shame to just be able to go yoiur local nursery and pick out what you want next to grow.. someday here for the ones who cannot.. I hope..
Good to see you back with such nice lovely ladies to show off. I see that the grow bug has now totally bitten you, it is one that never grows away.. Job Well Done Sir Swamp::surf:

:bigtoke:Swamp!! good man weathering the rains and winds we sent over to you guys... very fat and nice looking ones from the great outdoors.. the PK in side is coming in as it should be, damn it's a shame to just be able to go yoiur local nursery and pick out what you want next to grow.. someday here for the ones who cannot.. I hope..
Good to see you back with such nice lovely ladies to show off. I see that the grow bug has now totally bitten you, it is one that never grows away.. Job Well Done Sir Swamp::surf:

couldn't have said it better keep it up looking forward to hearing the weighr and a smoke report
anyways keep it real because i'm keeping it real

ok amazing journals swamp. now that i have seen probably the 3 best journals ever, i gotta ask for more......

...where are the pics of the girls along with julie AND paige (i think that was the name i read).

really though, awesome grows you did a good job. maybe you can point me in the right direction for a coop with good clones up in oakland. having trouble finding what i want.

was yours clones from one mom cause i went from seed and have 2 phenotypes one big bushy and 2 taller one with fatter leaves

Back
Top Bottom