Caramelicious In NorCal

Thanks notreallyhere and estranged.

I couldn't let 4/20 go by without posting a few pics.
Exactly 7 weeks into 12/12.
0957Small.jpg

0962Small.jpg

0959Small.jpg

0963Small.jpg

i think your pics are the onlything thats keeping me from makin my mind up on how to grow very very nice plants love all the pics keep up the good work

We were happy to be able to bless another 420 Magazine member with a couple of clones today. Hell, we had extra and he really appreciated them. I hope he starts a journal so we can watch his progress with them. I didn't get to personally meet him, but my grow partner did. We were blessed in return with free meal tickets. How cool is that?

The clones are really eager to grow. It will be another week or two before we can move them out into the flowering room though.
0965Small.jpg

We have one clone fighting going back into veg, it just really wants to flower. I can't wait to finally turn it loose.
0966Small.jpg

Here is one of the freebies that is particularly pretty.
0967Small.jpg

And here are a couple of pics of the Caramelicious as they looked tonight.
0968Small.jpg

0970Small.jpg

0971Small.jpg

Thank you Propa Gator, pan4, flyfishinrock, Poke Smot, l8nightskunk, Harry Red and sandsman1. You guys are all my peers and I look up to you and appreciate you very much.

I was hit by a photo bomber today.

A PHOTO BOMBER is someone who either intentionally or unintentionally ruins an otherwise normal photo.
The "photo bomber" will be doing such things as: making faces, gestures, naked, or getting naked, in a costume, or doing some other equally hilarious action.

I didn't even notice until I uploaded my photos. It's so frustrating that someone would ruin a perfectly good photos of the garden.

Oh well, I'll post them anyway... One of the girls is ready for harvest, it will be tonights project.

0986Small.jpg

0983Small.jpg

0984Small.jpg

0985Small.jpg

0977Small.jpg

0981Small.jpg

0982Small.jpg

0975Small.jpg

0976Small.jpg

very very very very very very very very very very very ( oh sorry i got stuck looking at the photos) NICE!!! i always love looking at this thread! you get two of the best worlds in one! i like the fifth pic!

Back
Top Bottom