Caramelicious In NorCal

Hi would u mind after its done to post the final results like per each plant and how long did they actualy take to flower

I hope u post your clones grow too:D

First a belated happy birthday to you. I shall light one up in your honor today.:happy-birthday::theband::ganjamon:

Can't wait to hear the final verdict on this strain. Especially how Caramelicious smokes/tastes. I can't seem to find anyone who has tried it before.

I'm planing on ordering some of these seeds soon. Even though Amsterdam Seed co isn't as reliable as they once where it sounds like the perfect strain for me.

Hey swampgas, Happy belated birthday. I subscribed to this post over a month ago and I have really enjoyed your grow. Congrats on a very nice harvest.
Thanks PotPie, glad to have you along. The harvest isn't over yet, we have some late bloomers.
now that the grow has been very successful and informative does this mean..... no more pics of the girl!?? lol jk !
No, that is not what that means. Besides, this grow isn't complete yet and there's always the next journal. :)
Hi would u mind after its done to post the final results like per each plant and how long did they actualy take to flower
I hope u post your clones grow too:D
Yes, we will try to give a complete breakdown. The clone journal will be next.
First a belated happy birthday to you. I shall light one up in your honor today.:happy-birthday::theband::ganjamon:
Can't wait to hear the final verdict on this strain. Especially how Caramelicious smokes/tastes. I can't seem to find anyone who has tried it before.
I'm planing on ordering some of these seeds soon. Even though Amsterdam Seed co isn't as reliable as they once where it sounds like the perfect strain for me.
Thanks man. The Caramelicious was given an early taste test and there were thumbs up all the way around. Sweet, smooth and a laughing type of high. We couldn't be happier.
My only complaint with Amsterdam Seeds was the high percentage of males. That won't be an issue this time around.

Here's our current problem...

We have clones bursting at the seams to be transplanted and moved into the main grow area.
1052Small.jpg

1053Small.jpg

The Caramelicious have been harvested, but the 5 freebies are on a different schedule and we can't move the clones in until they are harvested. ARGH!!!

Here's a group shot.
1058Small.jpg

And here they are individually.
1046Small.jpg

1048Small.jpg

1049Small.jpg

1050Small.jpg

1066Small.jpg

We are at 8 1/2 weeks into flowering. One of the freebies is pretty much ready, but the others will take a bit longer. How long? Who knows.

Very nice garden swampgas.:cool:
I know where your coming from about not having the room in the flower room.:smokin:
Great looking freebie's.:bong:
Pan4
Thanks Pan4. It's not that we don't have room for them, it's just that they are on a different light schedule and we want to veg the clones longer.

Very nice swampgas! i cant wait till the next grow! im very excited to see it! nice clones they look healthy!
Thanks l8. I'm enjoying your journal as well.
just wanted to post this here my journal is not as popular thought you would not mind. surprized she did this
Poke Smot, you rascal you. I've got to hand it to you my friend, nice set of fan leaves. ;-) Thanks for sharing and for posting those on my journal. Pass my thanks and approval along to your lady as well.
Woohoo! more girl pics!!! Poke Smot! i check your grow out man! Post it there as well! or more... lol very nice!
I couldn't agree more.
Haven't commented yet, but I must say that was the most entertaining and informative journal that I have seen in a long time! Big time respect! Belated Happy birthday and many more in your future!
Thanks much dogman.
swampgas you keep this up you'll 20,000 views in no time.LoL Pan4
I love to mix a little pleasure with my pleasure.

Most impressive swampgas!!
Oh, and nice plants too. :grinjoint:
:peace:
Harry
Thanks Harry Red
How much avg. weight did you get per plant?
See below.
Swampgas, I am in awe, vicariously enjoying your accomplishment. Many attaboys for you.
Thank you Propa Gator.
Awesome journal man. Wish I could afford your setup lol.
Thanks man, it's just a spare room. You could do it too.

Ok, for all who are curious... The first Caramelicious came in at 3.5oz. She is currently curing in jars. The second one is almost dry and I will post her dry weight tomorrow.
1077Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom