12/12 Nomercy Grow PIX' All HTCC Winning Strains

dogman

Hi All,

This is a first attempt a doing a journal so be Gentle if I make mistakes. I am 54 and am just getting back into this after 30 years of the being the sell out I promised myself I would never become. I am a New MM Patient and I will do my best a making this a worthwhile growlog for those attempting the same. So I'll start with the basics. First of all The entires space was cleaned w/ 5% bleach solution.

Medium= A self made mix of Coco peat, Coco chunks 1/4-1/2" and Hydrotron in equal amounts with the addition of 10% organic mix (lava, humus, worm castings, oyster shell, manganese, beneficial bacteria) I will be adding 3 5 gallon smart pots with only Coco Chunks and Hydrotron 50/50% for a special grow for a VERY Special Genetic.

Containers 5 gallon bags and Smart Pots

Lights= 600w Hotilux HPS w/lumetek + 4' 6 tube Commercial T5 Florescent- 4' light rail for when the plants get larger

Nute's = Technaflora BC Grow Chemicals Mixed according to their recipe for success.

Ventilation Odor Control = 4" fan with can and home made filter. Circulation fans.

Strains = Greenhouse Seeds Hawaiian Snow, Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 (Both 11-13 wks). From Flying Dutchman Dame Blanche (WW, NL#5,Skunk hybrid 8-9 wks) and Mazar-I-Sharif (Freebies 6-7 wks) All a fem except the MIS and gotten from GN 10 days to West Coast!!! For the added 3 pots I have some F6 Back crossed Hawaiian Thunderfuck (12 wks) ! All I can say is this stuff could be used as Rocket Fuel. Greenhouse Hawaiian Snow Mother 23 % THC and Alaskan Thunderfuck Father 30+% THC. I've had some from a fellow patient who grows this and all I can say is that It is world changing without any paranoia or heavy legs. Makes you glad you were born! Should be interesting with them all in the same flowering room with the same start time all on the 12/12 NoMercy seed to harvest grow program.

Now for the Grow Room info: Purpose built 13x10' greenhouse Closed in my patio. and divided into Flower room 6x10' with a 7x4 grow pit and the balance workspace and mother room. Insulated everything including floor under plants. I already had 2 separate 15 amp circuits in place as well as roof and concrete floor. Very Comfy space. Motherroom is a greenhouse with supplemental lighting.

Here are pix of the growroom when it was completed. I will post my actual grow pix in next post. :thanks:

P1120816.JPG

P1120807.JPG

P1120800.JPG

P1120804.JPG

P1120808.JPG

P1120809.JPG

P1120812.JPG

P1120813.JPG

P1120814.JPG

P1120811.JPG

The first 10 days were uneventful. 20 out of 25 Seeds germinated. Did 24 hr soak and then put in Propagation tray with dome/heated pad. 20 germinated total in 2 days. The photos I am including are of the mothers I selected in the Greenhouse area and the other Group of all strains in the flowering room. I am using the 600 HPS with the T5 Florescent 912 Watts total for 118,000 lumes. Night temps outside are still in the low 40's so my unheated room gets the 12 on cycle from 5pm-5am. W/ ventilation the Humidity runs 60% with temps at about 75-84. Day temps inside have been in the high 50's-low 60's w/same humidity

I have watered just twice. One with nute's one plain both at PH 5.9. EC in pot's is .7 and nutes EC running at .9 when added. Everything is happy and healthy. Only thing to note is that there are 2 of the AUH#2 that had deformed first pair of leaves and all of the AUH#2 have a pale yellowish green color and fatter more Indica looking leaves(it is a fairly Pure Haze breed) unlike the Hawaiian Snow which is purely Sativa in appearence. Thought it was a deficiency problem but all the plants have the same color and seem otherwise healthy. All plants went straight from germination tray to final pot so not to slow growth or have transplant shock as directed by the 12/12 nomercy method.

Pix are from 10th day on all but the Hawaiian Thunderfuck. It's day one for them. Didn't get them until a couple of days ago from my friend. I will be giving weekly updates with pix. I'm not the most experienced grower but I do have some skilz so if you have any questions I'll try to help...

P1120818.JPG

looking good any going outdoors for summer?

Thanx for the warm welcome all! As a matter of fact I was going to do a small experiment with an outside grow of the Mazar-I-Sharif freebies from GN. It is my understanding that they are a very cold hardy breed that will turn purple in the cold. Being from the PNW with our sketchy summers it is the only logical choice considering the genetics I have.

I did a germ with the 5 extra seed I had yesterday. 2 have sprouted and the others are questionable at best. I will put those 2 outside for sure, maybe the others. I hope there is a lady in the group. I will wait until I have a good root structure in the 4" pots before transplanting and pix. This might be interesting as the night temps here are still in the low 40's.

Day 12 note. Just a new note that might be of interest to you all. I have always grown in soil before with organic ferts ie fish meal etc. What I have noticed thus far with this grow is that the grow medium that is loosely based on the mix that Atmosphere is using is amazing in several respects.

It's ability to hold water and slowly release is fantastic (I have watered only 2 times in 12 days and the moisture in the pots is still at 50%) and would be very forgiving for those of you that leave on 3-4 day getaways. It does not seem to compact which is great for proper quick root development and most importantly provides great aeration.

It is time consuming to make but well worth the effort. EC of mix .2, PH balance 6.4

For those of you that glazed over the intro here is the mix (HIGHLY recommended) and a pic

30% Hydrotron
30% Coco Chunks 1/4-1/2" pieces
30% Coco Peat Fine mulch
10% Organic blend with Beneficial bacteria, oyster shell, lava rock, humus, peat, manganese, bat guano, gypsum, kelp, dolomite lime

P1120825.JPG

12th day from seed under 12/12.

Since it is significant info I decided to put up a pic of the first of my ladies to show herself. If you look close at the base of the first node on left you can see her lovely pod budding 2 wispy green pistils! I have a sneaking suspician that 1 of my 3 indoor Mazars is a male Couple of more days and will know for sure. It is the tallest at 7" the rest are between 4-6" about 5-6" WIDE.

Also added the 3 Female Hawaiian Thunderfuck in their special growmediums in smart pots. 2nd day after germination put straight into their finishing pot. Pic
P1120836.JPG

P1120837.JPG

First off welcome to the mix.:popcorn:

Your plants look very good and healthy.:cool:

It's too soon for sex to be shown they will show after the 4th node has developed.;)

I'll be following along so any questions just ask.:bong:

Check out some of the grows and feel free to stop by the garden.:grinjoint:

Happy 420:rollit:

Pan4

so, if i understand right your growing 12/12 straight from seed?

i wonder what kind of yield you expect to get with this method,
and what effects it will have on potency,
i guess there are a couple other 12/12 seed journals here like dr. dread, but i haven't followed any of them.

i have only grown mothers from seed, and then grow flowers from clones. this is slower initially, but then faster in the end. plus all plants are at full maturity (alternating nodes).

i will be watching. . . im interested how a 12/12 seed grow will turn out.

:welcome:

First off welcome to the mix.:popcorn:

Your plants look very good and healthy.:cool:

It's too soon for sex to be shown they will show after the 4th node has developed.;)

I'll be following along so any questions just ask.:bong:

Check out some of the grows and feel free to stop by the garden.:grinjoint:

Happy 420:rollit:

Pan4

Thanx for the info about sex. I don't doubt your knowledge, but I took a very close look at this 10x and if it is not a pod with pistils coming out then it looks exactly like one they are on both sides and the pistils are fuzzy not serrated like new leaves. From Speescees (The creator of the process) explanation of the method, he said that sex would become evident in 14-20 days. It might be helpful if he could chime in on this if he is following this journal.

Maybe I have discovered something new and undocumented about the method? If it is not a sign of sex the could you please offer an explanation of what I am looking at. I've tried to zoom the pic to show it better but this is the best I can do with my camera and software. When looking at the pod notice that the original round leaf is the background for the pod and the 2 pistils at the tip of the pod, one of which blends in with the protective skin that originally covered the seed and has not fallen off . Any info would be greatly appreciated.

11164.jpg

Just a quick technical note for those taking notes.. I am using both black and white grow bags, and some smart pots (black fabric). I did multiple soil temp checks throughout the past couple of hours. Interior room temp has been constant at 82. The temp in the black bags has been consistently 5-7 degrees higher than in the white bags. Black bags have been at about 88.

Interesting note that even though the smart pots are black the soil temp in them has been consistently the lowest of the 3. They hover between 77-79. Guess what they say at their website holds true. Must be the air from the circulation fan cooling it.

I have used the smart pots before with good results but this is the first grow I have approached with the intention of make notes for the entire grow and logging the results of significance I've been told that root stress (Heat/Lack of oxygen) is a larger contributing factor to overall plant health and vigor than most people realize. This alone has me convinced smart pots from now on!

I have gathered mucho intel from here so I thought I'd do a little something for those kind enough to drop by. I Made an Excel chart for monitoring all the vital signs of my growroom that I print out and keep weekly logs with daily info and blank spots for custom data. I run diagonal line in the boxes for split info. I wanted to upload the file but won't work so I converted it into a JPEG that you can copy and print out if you like. Hope this works :bong: :popcorn:

here is a link for proper size

Heres what it looks like
CYCLE_CHART_Page_1.jpg

so, if i understand right your growing 12/12 straight from seed?

i guess there are a couple other 12/12 seed journals here like dr. dread, but i haven't followed any of them.

i have only grown mothers from seed, and then grow flowers from clones. this is slower initially, but then faster in the end. plus all plants are at full maturity (alternating nodes).

i will be watching. . . im interested how a 12/12 seed grow will turn out.

:welcome:

According to Speescees who developed the method, 85% of the weight of the plant comes from the main cola. Since using this method eliminates the majority of the side growth and focuses all energy to the main cola, that cola becomes larger and yields are close to the same as traditional methods. His logic comes from the fact that indoor light will not penetrate more than about 4 feet so growth below that level is minimal and wastes plant energy. He and his primary tester Atmosphere have had some phenomenal results with high yield grows harvesting 1+gram per watt of light. At his website in the Netherlands in the English section of the forum there are several grow reports with this method. It is well worth a look!

He also states that the method works well with clones but that they have more side growth than straight from seed. Another important fact that he stresses is that plants from seed have a tap root and clones do not and that will make a difference in yield.

I did make mothers from the current genetics I am using and my next grow will be 12/12 from clones. I will then have data to compare the 2 grow to find real world differences.

Speescees is a member here and his 12/12 7 harvests/year journal is one of my favorites.

I've checked out the one on his site, but I prefer the one here, because it's here :cheesygrinsmiley: and because it's entirely in English and because Speescees takes on all challenges/questions

No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Speescees is a member here and his 12/12 7 harvests/year journal is one of my favorites.

I've checked out the one on his site, but I prefer the one here, because it's here :cheesygrinsmiley: and because it's entirely in English and because Speescees takes on all challenges/questions

No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Thanx for that Soniq ! I should have made a link for folks but my meds make me forgetful at times:bong:

He is an amazing individual with no nonsense approach. Incredibly knowledgeable resource that is a valuable asset to this community. We are truly lucky he takes to time to share with us all.

:thanks:

Really having fun with this! Just got done self medicating. :ganjamon:

I find it hard to believe I stayed away from this for 30+ years. Monitored and recorded everything and all's well. Surprised I still don't need to water 70% moisture reading on the meter. In about 3 days I will be giving them their 1st and only full nutes and the No Mercy bacterial that I ordered from Alien Grow shop in NL. I plan on only using the No Mercy Bat Guano concentrate after that 2 or maybe 3 times based on Speescees recommendation. I will also try their GA (This has me a bit worried because of possible Hermies) But I Can't argue with Speeescees methods or yields. Feels like I am neglecting them but I'm sure that's better than they would get from Mother Nature. Wow It's so hard not to love them to death.

I find myself wanting to rush home just to be close to them. Weird huh? anyway I took a couple of pictures like any proud daddy. One of the mothers, the tallest is already 8". The 2 single shots are of the Hawaiian Snow (Slender, elegant and Prettiest) and Dame Blanche (Most vigorous growth tight internodes) and a upper angle of one side of the grow space. Started using the light rail today. Moves from one end to the other in 20 minutes.

Cheers
P1120841.JPG

P1120846.JPG

P1120847.JPG

P1120853.JPG

Back
Top Bottom