12/12 Nomercy Grow PIX' All HTCC Winning Strains

Looks good.;)

I like Flying Dutchman and currently have 3 of there strains growing. I have a few CC winners in my grow I miss my rhino the only one that didn't clone. That left me with 20 strains growing. Have you been to Amsterdam?

Pan4
Unfortunately only at the airport for 4 hours. Although I did get high in the smoking area by the front doors. I see you're a panner. Me too. Last season I got about 1 1/2 oz of nuggets here in Washington, hand panning. Never found a farm but ran across some wild hemp in Mt Rainier National Park that gave me a headache.

Unfortunately only at the airport for 4 hours. Although I did get high in the smoking area by the front doors. I see you're a panner. Me too. Last season I got about 1 1/2 oz of nuggets here in Washington, hand panning. Never found a farm but ran across some wild hemp in Mt Rainier National Park that gave me a headache.

Wow that's not bad at all I have panned all over Washington you find that in Okanoga area I know I didn't spell right. My best find was 2 platinum nuggets that were very rough than essayed out at 96% Platinum and 4% Palladium. I almost tossed them thinking they were bullet fragments. One of them is worth over a grand because they are so rare. I found a farm in nor cal but didn't want to chance being shot at.:peace:

Pan4

How long are you planning on leaving those few in the same pot. Concern for whether you'll be able to separate the roots without tearing and traumatizing the plant too much.

Wow that's not bad at all I have panned all over Washington you find that in Okanoga area I know I didn't spell right. My best find was 2 platinum nuggets that were very rough than essayed out at 96% Platinum and 4% Palladium. I almost tossed them thinking they were bullet fragments. One of them is worth over a grand because they are so rare. I found a farm in nor cal but didn't want to chance being shot at.:peace:

Pan4
Actually I found them in Mt Rainier National Park on an old GPAA claim "Hard Wages". Great spot but appropriately named. I do it just for exercise and fresh air. Camping with a purpose. Kinda like gardening with a purpose:Rasta:

How long are you planning on leaving those few in the same pot. Concern for whether you'll be able to separate the roots without tearing and traumatizing the plant too much.

Thank you for your concern! I don't plan on transplanting them. They are my mother's as a insurance policy. I think I'm going to stay with the 12/12 method though. It's Brilliant! So maybe some time in the future I will flower them or possibly put them to seed for a supply. If you have info on that it would be welcome. I.E. what type of male should I use and from the seeds generated what type of results could I reasonably expect when planted from a first generation of those seeds?

Cheers

Actually I found them in Mt Rainier National Park on an old GPAA claim "Hard Wages". Great spot but appropriately named. I do it just for exercise and fresh air. Camping with a purpose. Kinda like gardening with a purpose:Rasta:

Is that Morse Creek ? Off 410. I was there about 20 years ago got an couple of pickers.

Pan4

Thank you for your concern! I don't plan on transplanting them. They are my mother's as a insurance policy. I think I'm going to stay with the 12/12 method though. It's Brilliant! So maybe some time in the future I will flower them or possibly put them to seed for a supply. If you have info on that it would be welcome. I.E. what type of male should I use and from the seeds generated what type of results could I reasonably expect when planted from a first generation of those seeds?

Cheers

I'd suggest that you separate them (if it's not too late). It's not beyond the realm of possibility that one plant get some malady/disease and if it does, all three will probably succumb.

For the cost of a couple extra pots and media you'd have cheap insurance.

Is that Morse Creek ? Off 410. I was there about 20 years ago got an couple of pickers.

Pan4

:goodjob: You know your stuff! Place is a mess now from the huge flood 07-08 winter. Harder to get into but stuff has been churned up. Shhhh don't tell anyone. Actually anyone with the gumption to get to the right place heartily deserves what ever they can get. Lottsa work but worse ways to spend the weekend. Literally Hundreds of tons of fools gold in there now, flood opened up something I guess. Good luck if you go!!!

But pyrite isn't worth anything is it?

I'd suggest that you separate them (if it's not too late). It's not beyond the realm of possibility that one plant get some malady/disease and if it does, all three will probably succumb.

For the cost of a couple extra pots and media you'd have cheap insurance.

Good advise! BTW I have enough posts now fo you to PM me

Day 17 update.

Still have not watered! Day 2 I gave a 1/4 nute cocktail to the medium for starters. Gave full plain ph adjusted watering a few days later and have not watered since. I have however given a quick spritz for foliage health daily. After careful deliberation I have changed my mind before I go any further to go completely ORGANIC.

At my next watering when my NoMercy supplies come in I will add the Bacterial and a full strength solution of Pura Vida Bloom by Technaflora and will supplement with the NoMercy Bat Guano Extract exclusively until the final flushing when I will use fruit juices/vanilla and cinnamon extracts for subtle flavoring. I like the fact that when you use Organics that it is easily buffered and more forgiving than chemicals, and over all I just feel better about using natural products.

Now for the pix. :yummy: The Dame Blanche is an amazing plant. They have extremely close internodes and their stalks are already double the size of all the others, extremely vigorous and stout. They are also only about half the height (3') of the taller plants. There is a pic of My fav DB and a close up of the explosion going on under the canopy. I can see right now there will be a large disparity in height of the different breeds so for this grow it wiil show how crops turn out when lighting is adjusted for the highest plants.

Also pictured in order are a group shot, an Arjan's Ultra Haze #2, a Hawaiian snow, a row of Hawaiian snow and close up of the Hawaiian Thunderfuck at 5 days 12/12. Will update again soon, In case you can't tell I like takin pix of this stuff. Plus I want to have a legacy record for personal reasons.

P1120856-01.jpg

P1120855-01.jpg

P1120857-01.jpg

P1120862-01.jpg

P1120859-01.jpg

P1120863-01.jpg

P1120861-01.jpg

But pyrite isn't worth anything is it?

Depends on who you're selling to.:slide:
Actually if you look at the post I got about $1500 in 22k nuggets over the summer last year. With 4 people panning x days spent it works out to about $3.00 pr hr per person. If by chance though you would like a sweet deal on a ton of pyrite...

BTW I forgot to mention for those taking notes. There is only about a 1" or less difference in height between the same plants under the flowering light and the mothers in the veg room started the same time. So those concerned about yield with no veg time so far it seems to be a non issue. The plants under the 600 HPS also seem to be having a higher level of development with secondary leaves at the nodes!

A side note for those with questions about the Lumatek. It is AWESOME!. I play guitar and the Ballast is on the same circuit as my amp and not even a hint of RF noise. It is totally silent and does not produce much heat. Love it and recommend 100%!

BTW I forgot to mention for those taking notes. There is only about a 1" or less difference in height between the same plants under the flowering light and the mothers in the veg room started the same time. So those concerned about yield with no veg time so far it seems to be a non issue. The plants under the 600 HPS also seem to be having a higher level of development with secondary leaves at the nodes!

I'd think that the plants in flower would have put on a growth spurt and thus become taller than the ones in veg. Perhaps they had (or have) to get to maturity first?

It would be interesting if you take a cutting from one of the mothers (assuming it has reached maturity - characterized by staggered nodes), root it, and then flower it out alongside the same strain from the same "batch" that had 12/12 from the start.

I dunno if you would like one any better than the other come harvest time, whether one would yield more than the other, whether if a properly-cured bud from each would taste/smell/smoke/kick any different, or not. But it would be interesting nonetheless.

I used to be a big fan of side-by-side comparisons. Not sure if you could do that in this case unless the clone you took happened to be FROM one of those 12/12 plants (so the genetics would be identical instead of just "related").

Just rambling.

Back
Top Bottom