12/12 Nomercy Grow PIX' All HTCC Winning Strains

Looking good dogman.:Rasta:

Nice plant development.:smokin:

So I was right about the creek. A flood churned it up wow I might have give it a try next time I visit my Mom in Seattle. I went to most of High School in Seattle.;)

Pan4

If you want to take a trip to the coast while you are here drop me a note before hand and I'll make arrangements for a visit for you.

Day 19

Let there be buds!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Upon careful examination today I found Bud development with white pistols on 3 plants today. 2 Hawaiian Snow and 1 Arjans Ultra Haze 2. Tried to do my best with close ups notice pistals on upper node. Anyway here are some pix of it and some others from today. Hope you like em.

Notes: 10th day with no water!?! About 65% on the Moisture meter. I still give a quick light mist with ph adjusted water daily. Only nutes were 1/4 strength to saturate the medium during seedling placement. Must comment again on the medium, wow sums it up! Vigorous growth, fluffy texture and still moist without being wet. Ave day cycle temp 85 night 67. Humidity varies between 32% and 55% depending on cycle. Smart pots are still keeping the medium consistently cooler.

Tallest plants are the HS at 6-8" shortest are the Mazar 3-4" Others in the 4-7" range. The Arjans Ultra Haze and the Dame Blanche are the widest already filling out to the edge of the pots.

Got my Pure Vida Bloom yesterday and will feed full strength when my NoMercy Bacterial, CO2 tabs, Concentrate Bat Guano and GA come in. Should be here in next 2 days. Can't wait to see what happens. Plan is to introduce the Pure Vida, CO2 and Bacterial simultaneously. Spray once with GA on 23rd-26th day as recommended and then supplement with Bat Guano and CO2 tabs for the duration.

HS Plant
7166.jpg

HS Close up with pistals
6195.jpg

Pretty maids all in a row Front row to back Mazar, Dame Blanche, Hawaiian Snow, Arjans Ultra Haze 2, Hawaiian Thunderfuck
5225.jpg

Hawaiian Thunderfuck age 8 days
4286.jpg

Arjans Ultra haze 2- This particular plant is really setting the pace for stem development. The main stalk is as big as a #2 Pencil !!!
3360.jpg

Healthy Hawaiian Snow Mother
2403.jpg

Healthy Arjans Ultra Haze Mother
1592.jpg

Hmm both Pan4gold49 and dogman are in my area nice!

Sounds like dogman might be a little closer as I am near the water myself.
Nice to know some of the neighbors have a secret garden as well!
Plants look great just dropping by and being "neighborly"
:cheer::nicethread:

Hmm both Pan4gold49 and dogman are in my area nice!

Sounds like dogman might be a little closer as I am near the water myself.
Nice to know some of the neighbors have a secret garden as well!
Plants look great just dropping by and being "neighborly"
:cheer::nicethread:

Howdy Neighbor, welcome to my humble grow journal.:smokin:

Awesome a 12/12 grow. I want to do a 12/12 on my next grow with cfls to see if i can grow through the summer heat.
Gonna follow your grow to the end :roorrip:
Looks good so far.
Do you have an idea on about how long 12/12 will take?

Awesome a 12/12 grow. I want to do a 12/12 on my next grow with cfls to see if i can grow through the summer heat.
Gonna follow your grow to the end :roorrip:
Looks good so far.
Do you have an idea on about how long 12/12 will take?

Thanx for signing on! Hopefully I will be able to provide useful info for your grow. I currently have 5 strains growing (Look at page one for genetics and flowering times) According to Gypsy Nirvana. the freebies they sent (Mazar-I-Sharif) are supposed to have a 6-7 week flowering period. They have been in 12/12 for 22 days from seed now and have just started showing signs of sex. Since this is my first 12/12 grow I'm not certain if the harvest is 7 weeks from planting or 7 weeks from signs of flowering. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about 12/12 could chime in. The Arjans Ultra Haze #2 has a 12-13 flowering cycle (the longest), but I have seen grows with them last into 15 weeks prior to harvest.

Flowering is counted from the first flower and is that many weeks later to harvest.;)

Pan4

I counted it from the day following the first 12 hour darkness period.

Seems like that's when the stretch started, and I could then apply the 40:60 rule and hit my last date of flowering pretty much on the nose (non AF strains, constant lighting parameters).

I've seen flowers appear in the vegetative cycle with mature plants.

I counted it from the day following the first 12 hour darkness period.

Seems like that's when the stretch started, and I could then apply the 40:60 rule and hit my last date of flowering pretty much on the nose (non AF strains, constant lighting parameters).

I've seen flowers appear in the vegetative cycle with mature plants.

I'm sure you are correct, if you go through a normal veg stage. But since this is 12/12 from the start, even though the hormones are working in flowering stage, the plant development has to catch up to where flowering is possible before the countdown starts. I hope I am understanding it correctly.

That's right, dogman, you've got the 12/12 thing going from day one. My bad, I forgot (and apparently couldn't read the title bar of my browser lol).

I wonder if you take care to measure the plants' growth every day if you can figure out the point that the stretch starts?

If you can (and do), I would be interested in learning if the relationship of "stretch period of flowering" to total length of flowering would still hold true.

That's one experiment that I never got around to performing.

Day 22 Update

Let the stretching begin!!! Got my NoMercy products from NL yesterday and couldn't wait to give em a try. Mixed in my feed tub the PuraVida Bloom, CO2 tab and Bacterial then PH'd it to 6.0. Saving the Bat Guano for the next feed. I fed each plant about 1 quart of the mix. Just a quick note the NoMercy CO2 tabs seems like a great solution for increasing CO2 for most small scale growers that don't have the money or want the hassles of the other traditional CO2 delivery methods. All that is required to add the appropriate amount into your mix and feed at the beginning of the light cycle. Can't get much simpler than that and it's cheap to boot! Only about $20 with shipping from Alien Grow Shop.

After feeding and a complete light cycle I was filled with hope and anticipation waiting for the lights to come on again. When I finally got home (3 hours into the next Light Cycle) and opened the door I was shocked. EVERY plant gained at least 2 inches and one of the Mazar-I-Sharif plants shot up almost 5"!!! I expected something good but WOW. The combinations I have chosen from the medium and pot size to the nutes and NoMercy products have given me the best results I have ever experienced to date. I don't have a natural green thumb, far from it, but I did a lot of research and this made the most sense to me and it has paid off big time so far. I only hope I will continue to be blessed with such results.

Keep in mind at 22 days I have only given 1 complete feeding yesterday and watered once! (not counting the initial 1/4 strength grow nutes I used for moistening the medium on day one) Even though I have is not had ideal temps 81-87 highs and 59-65 lows it seems that the plants don't mind much the 20 degree swings. Humidity has had wide swings from the high 30's to low 70's also. I'm very glad I decided to do a journal and keep good records (Medicating causes some gaps in my short term memory ya know) of this cuz I definitely want to duplicate it.

Now for the pix. I'd love to hear from some of the more experienced growers with comments on this type of development at his stage of the grow. Is what I am seeing unusual for you all? Cuz for me I have never seen these kind of results at this stage in any of my previous experiences. Don't get me wrong I was happy with what I have gotten in the past, but for me at least this is way beyond my expectations. But I have never put in this kind of effort or care on a grow before either.

Hawaiian Thunderfuck coming along nicely (Notice the Smart Pot)
7168.jpg

The Runt Arjan's Ultra Haze 2 at 8"
9120.jpg

Top shot of my favorite Dame Blanche
6197.jpg

A Mazar confirmed Lady at 7"+
5227.jpg

The Mazar that shot up 5" overnight next to a quart size spray bottle for a reference of scale The Plant is 11"+ Tall !!!
4288.jpg

The Hawaiian Snow is one very elegant and sexy lady
3364.jpg

Close up of the Pistils on the confirmed Female Mazar-I-Sharif YIPPIE!
2407.jpg

Another shot of one of the Hawaiian Snow Ladies shows her great lower structure developments
1594.jpg

Back
Top Bottom