Purple Kush In NorCal

Plants and buds are looking great. You are going to have a unbelievable harvest. Great job and + rep

And Whitney tried to tell us "cr*ck is whack". Well Ms. Houston, I beg to differ.The plants are cool too, lol.
LOL, thanks BWC.
whoomp there it is. you's a lucky man mr (g)ass!
Thanks Wheelo, I have the feeling that you are pretty lucky too.
I don't know which I would like to "hit" first, Julie, or the purple kush.
Well, the Purple Kush isn't ready yet, so that should make the decision easier for you.
If your answer is not "Julie first," then you smoke way too much....(or possibly not enough)
Good lord man! Think about what you're saying!! :peace:
You just made me laugh out loud.
Why not have them both...together even.
I like your thinking. Been there, done that. ;)
Now we're talkin.....
Yep.
Didn't expect to see those images in a grow room!!
Obviously, you haven't visited my journals before dgh420.
Plants and buds are looking great. You are going to have a unbelievable harvest. Great job and + rep
Thanks much sonzor.
I think that may be my favorite Julie-set yet.
swamp, I didn't even know what to say about the outdoor ladies...
Thanks Andy, I'll pass the compliment along to Julie.
Plants... where? Oh yez they look good.
They can be hard to notice sometimes. ;)
Thanks for the reply SG.... so You crack 'em each day for 2 weeks????
Yep, a minimum of 2 weeks. I fluff them up and give them a complete air exchange each time.
Julie Rocks! :headbanger: Your outdoor ladies rock! :headbanger: Your indoor ladies rock! :headbanger: Did I mention Julie Rocks! :clap:
Yes, you mentioned that. Ha. Thanks Tunes.
Thanks PAchamama.
Wow swamp! everything looks so good. Those outdoor plants are amazing!
I concur with Andy, this is my favorite Julie shoot, too. +reps for the Rom. Nice.
Thanks PotPie, nice of you to say so.

Outdoor Update:

We have a dilemma. There's a big storm headed our way, the remnants or a typhoon that hit Japan recently. It should be here Monday night and is expected to last until Wednesday. 2-3 inches of rain and 40-50mph winds are forecasted.

The buds are already so heavy the branches won't support their weight and we have had to tie most of them up. I'm afraid the extra water weight and wind will do them in.

I'd like to let most of them to go another week, maybe two, but I'm afraid we may have to chop early.

Here are a few pics that I took yesterday.

F-13
2002Small.jpg

2004Small.jpg

Grape Punch
2001Small.jpg

Romulan
1994Small.jpg

I managed to make friends with a young goat on the property. His name is Stewie (I hope it's not because they plan to make stew out of him). Stewie thinks he's a dog and loves to be petted. He also eats anything that sticks through the fence. He is very mellow.

2011Small.jpg

2012Small.jpg

2013Small.jpg

Stewie thinks he's a dog and loves to be petted. He also eats anything that sticks through the fence. He is very mellow.

2011Small.jpg

Lol, when you describe him like that he sounds like a stoner.
Maybe hes been munching on some of those plants and hangs out all stoned
good luck trying to get rid of him now, makes me think of The Simpsons when all the animals start munching on "Tomacco"

+reps for the first goat ive ever seen on the internet.lol

Young Stewart

I managed to make friends with a young goat on the property. His name is Stewie (I hope it's not because they plan to make stew out of him). Stewie thinks he's a dog and loves to be petted. He also eats anything that sticks through the fence. He is very mellow.
2013Small.jpg

Hmmmmm, he's mellow? U don't say.

As always those outdoor ladies look amazing. You have done such a wonderful job. Good luck with the storm. Again great job.. Only in my wildest dreams I could get some ladies that looked like those. Damn I would be happy with one. + rep

So, did you try and tarp the outdoor plants? Man, I don't know what I would do in your situation. We shall see how bad the damage is in a couple of days. Hang in there SwampGas!

Stewie ala Family Guy. That must but one stoned goat. Best of luck with the storm. I think I would be inclined to cut a little early rather than risk the lot. We are just getting the leading edge of it here. High wind last night and now heavy rain off and on today.

Back
Top Bottom