Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

redolent420

The first journal is almost complete, at least the Carmelicious are in. We still have the 5 freebies that are nearing completion and I will update their progress on the original journal.

This time, we have filled the room with 18 clones taken from the two mothers from the last grow. This grow will be totally Caramelicious.

What strain is it?
Caramelicious
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
60/40 Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Clones were taken from flowering females and returned to veg state.
If in Veg... For how long?
Clones are approximately 1 & 1/2 mos along.
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?
Nothin fancy, Patio Plus by Kellogg
If soil... What size pot?
5 gal
Size of light?
2- 600w hps on a light mover.
Is it aircooled?
640cfm inline fan
Temp of Room/cab?
Daytime 78-82, Nightime 68-72
Any Pests ?
Just that Julie, she likes to stand naked in the garden sometimes.
How often are you watering?
As needed, usually every two to three days
Type and strength of ferts used?
Earth Juice Grow 2-1-1, with an occasional bump of MAXSEA 16-16-16

1083Small.jpg

1078Small.jpg

Loved the last one so I'm signing on this time. Should be interesting to see the comparisons between the two. BTW I would not try any eradication techniques with you (ahem) pest. Seems that the benefits to the last crop were evident. If she becomes to pesky I would certainly welcome the infestation in my garden.

Cheers
:popcorn:

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Swamp,
I have stepped in to see the last of the other during this time away. 18 and going strong. No need to see those pesky little males hangin round this time.
:surf::smokin: is where I have been lately...
You're uniformity of the clones is well done. Have you noticed the different phenotypes come out? :peace:

Thanks fluroman, I hate math, but I couldn't help running the numbers myself.

Thanks dogman, I agree... the pest can stay. ;-)

PokeSmot, I hope I don't disappoint.

Cherma, glad to have you back on board. We've missed you, but I'm glad you had time with family and friends. Not to mention the winter swell.

l8nightskunk, here's the update.

Not much to update, but it's been a while since my last post.
The clones are coming along. They are healthy and just as easy to grow as their mothers were.
IMG_11421.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_11431.JPG

We took more clones than we need and have given away several. We still have 4 more looking for homes.
IMG_11561.JPG

great harvest last round, heres to another in the making!
how do you have the light mover set up? lengthwise?

Swamp, It seems this grow is going smoother, and performing well, very well. You have not taken an approach that some other take and start changing up what is working very well for you. As you go along, I think you will know what you can experiment with and obtain the desired results you would be loking for. Changing strains along the way can also make things interesting, But as what I personally have found in a " good producing strain" I keep. Any experimenting is on the side. Sometimes we get bored with just one strain after awhile, and decide to change out 100% to another strain, only to be fighting or learning again, it's own idiosyncranicites of growing tha partiucular strain.
You have and are growing a well tended and respectable cannabis crop here. Thank you for sharing this new one with many amongst us, as most definately you have helped many learn from yur experience.

great harvest last round, heres to another in the making!
how do you have the light mover set up? lengthwise?
Thanks notreallyhere, I've posted new pics that should answer your question.
Looking great swampgas.:cool:
Nice clones;)
I'm in.:popcorn:
Pan4
Thanks pan4, I'm glad your in, I really value your input.
agree ...im in to
Glad to have you along HazeSeeker.
Swamp, It seems this grow is going smoother, and performing well, very well. You have not taken an approach that some other take and start changing up what is working very well for you. As you go along, I think you will know what you can experiment with and obtain the desired results you would be loking for. Changing strains along the way can also make things interesting, But as what I personally have found in a " good producing strain" I keep. Any experimenting is on the side. Sometimes we get bored with just one strain after awhile, and decide to change out 100% to another strain, only to be fighting or learning again, it's own idiosyncranicites of growing tha partiucular strain.
You have and are growing a well tended and respectable cannabis crop here. Thank you for sharing this new one with many amongst us, as most definately you have helped many learn from yur experience.
Thanks Cherma, we are going to run with this strain for a while. It's super easy to grow, it's potent and it yields well. We will probably always keep the strain alive, it took a while to get the crop we wanted (a room full of females) and we are really loving it.

Clone update:
The clones are putting on a growth spurt.
1193Small.jpg

1194Small.jpg

1180Small.jpg

1188Small.jpg

Notreallyhere asked about the light mover, I've included a picture.
1189Small.jpg

We haven't topped any of the clones, but most of them are acting as if we did. We took the clones 2 weeks into flowering from the last crop and the journey back into veg state had the same effect as topping them. Here's a couple of pics of a clone we haven't found a home for yet, it illustrates the point I'm making. It has never been topped.
1186Small.jpg

1187Small.jpg

after the last grow i have to follow this you are a great gardener and the pics are just the best;)

glad to see your room full again so quickly- congrats on the last harvest!
thanks for the picture of the mover. crazy looking clones!
great grows man.

Back
Top Bottom