Caramelicious In NorCal

:ganjamon:thanks for sharing your grow with us can u tell us the taste of them is there any freebiee that kinda sticks out that u wish u knew the name of ect.

Thanks fellas, I appreciate you all. Oh, and also Ms.Fox and HappyKitty I appreciate you too. ;-)

Ok, the last of the freebies is dry and in jars. It weighed in at 47.1gr.
All in all, we pulled nearly 18oz from this harvest. We hope to do much better next time. Feel free to follow along with the new journal.

Here's the latest dried buds.
1203Small.jpg

1023Small2.jpg

1202Small.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the journal as much as I've enjoyed posting it. Thanks to all of you for your support, advice and your kind words.

I'll close this journal with another picture of Julie. This is one that I hadn't posted before.
:peace: swampgas
0812Small.jpg

My all time favorite number one bud photo is background. That will make me clean it up regularly. Thanks Julie and the camera guy. Marvelous harvest for a guy hadn't grown 34 yrs, or for anyone else. Tried to bump but must spread what little I have around. I'm on the 'revenge' side now, too, vicariously triumphant with sweet, horticultural success. Classic cultural success, as well. Congratulations, Swampgas!

Mahalo Swamp for the late night buds shots. Beautiful fingers and nails too.:cheer:
Thanks Cherma. Yes, she does have a nice set of hands, doesn't she?
ill just be heading to cali now lol
I think you would like it here.
Looking good swampgas.:smokin:
Nice and perky:slide:
Pan4
Yes, I agree. ;-)
My all time favorite number one bud photo is background. That will make me clean it up regularly. Thanks Julie and the camera guy. Marvelous harvest for a guy hadn't grown 34 yrs, or for anyone else. Tried to bump but must spread what little I have around. I'm on the 'revenge' side now, too, vicariously triumphant with sweet, horticultural success. Classic cultural success, as well. Congratulations, Swampgas!
Thanks much Propa Gator. I always enjoy reading your replies, you are quite the word smith.

I know I said I completed this journal yesterday, but I wanted to as a P.S.

We decided to try our hand at making hash, we had never done it before. Thanks to those like pan4 and Cherma, we were encouraged to try. We ended up with 4 different grades of hash. It was a blast. I think we can finally call this journal complete now. Thanks again to all that joined us on our journey, we couldn't have done it without you.
1205Small.jpg

1208Small.jpg

1211Small.jpg

:peace: swampgas

Congratulations, swampgas! :clap:

all your hard work paid off, i'm happy for ya. :hippy:

wow thats impressive.... seems like a good yeilding strain... looks good too.. where did u get em?? how long did u veg and how long was the whole process.. im sorry im asking so many questions.. but i really like how this turned out and i would like to know more.

Curious on the free seed smoke quality. I have 1 growing outside now.
The freebies were all good quality and potent. The percentage of males was high and of the 5 female freebies, all were a bit different. For some reason the seed band didn't find them up to their standards, hence they were free, but I had no complaints. They didn't yeild as much as the Caramelicious and I suspect this is the reason.

What a great grow, I'm so happy for ya. The bud looks great.

Enjoy :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom