Caramelicious / PC Grow/ First Time (Need Help!)

Re: Caramelicious/pcgrow/ first time (will need help!)

If you are keeping them in the box the whole grow you should really consider LST. It's really easy but I suggest you read up on it first. Here is a link to a journal using LST; Tunes420 is a LST master. :peace:

By the way, they look nice and healthy. I wouldn't worry about the stretching, except it may make LST or some type of trimming more necessary.

so i guess this is day 12
IMG00242-20100308-1559.jpg

IMG00243-20100308-1559.jpg

heres a good side shot, i'm suprised they are so healthy, after looking at much more experienced growers journals and their problems. Also i'm using full nutes from the farm fox schedule, which was not recommended until about the third week, but it was a good choice not do that :p
ive read a bit on lst, pretty familiar with what the thing i have, but still uneasy on trimming and other methods, thanks for the link!

Sorry bout that,I'm not the most computer savvy. I'll try again but if it don't work its; "Tunes Blue Berry/ California Special. It's not a LST tutorial but shows good examples and shows how easy it really is. Tunes Blue Berry / California Special :peace:

It might be a good idea to prop up the leaning one, you could use about anything. Just make sure you don't strangle the stem. I don't have experience with rockwool, can you push it together to make it a little tighter fit? Other than the leaner they look happy though. (Maybe you should name her Ilene, lol) :peace:

how deep are those baskets.
Is it possible to pull the rockwool cube with the seedling out of the pellets,
then empty the pellets, put the rockwool and seedling deep in the cup, then fill in with the pellets.

Your seedling will have less stem exposed and they wont fall over.

how deep are those baskets.
Is it possible to pull the rockwool cube with the seedling out of the pellets,
then empty the pellets, put the rockwool and seedling deep in the cup, then fill in with the pellets.

Your seedling will have less stem exposed and they wont fall over.

thats smart, ill try it, hopefully the roots arnt grown in too much
as for pushing the rockwool together, it works temporarily, but after a few hours it just pushes open again.

ok so i couldnt take all the stones out without possibly damaging roots, so i just added some pellets on top and made it stand up a little better, i dont want to tie a stick to it, because the stem will grow tall and weaker. tomorrow its refill and nutrient day, up to 2 tsp grow big, and 1 tbl big bloom.

Day 15:
first one is looking good
IMG00255-20100311-0957.jpg

Second one however might be developing a problem...
IMG00256-20100311-0957.jpg

IMG00258-20100311-0958.jpg

What do you guys think this is? a burn? i lowered my plants from the light just a bit, since i have not since i originally bumped them up with my dvd's. Or could it be a nutrients burn? i looked over the trouble shoot thread and still am having a hard time identifying. Any advice?
:thanks:

so using the pebbles to hold the stem up was a bad idea, it looks like that part of the stem is dying from it, i removed them and let it stand on its own, its bent way over but thats not a bad thing. its growing sideways more, so it kinda acts as lst training, and im hoping that the stem will strengthen itsself over the next few days. will post pictures when there is a noticeable change.

interesting, I will be following your post, looking good. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom