Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

Yeah, now I definetally need to do this with my chick. Nothing better than "boobs and buds"! Or "nudes and nugs" lol
I feel the same way greenisland. If you post your chick, I hope you put one on my thread as well, I would consider it an honor.
Very nice work from all aspects!! That room is set up nice, great work there.
Thanks much DeadTour09, We appreciate the compliment.
We're fine with tasteful nudes in journals; bring it on. We even specifically wrote this into the forum guidelines
Thanks Soniq420, I've had my share of breakin the rules around here. I'm just glad you guys still put up with me.
Hmmmm , nice swamp , I have similar picture gallery ...but ....thats a no, no !!!
Awww Haze, you can't make a statement like that and not share with us. Come on brother.
Very impressive stuff brother!
+rep for you!
Thanks SW. I think this is your first post here, thanks for stopping by.
very very nice wish i was that lucky. You say you need a hand:p?
Happy to have your help inferno420, or did you say hand?
:popcorn: Best looking buds i have ever seen in a grow room :popcorn: :nicethread: and outstanding job growing
Thanks Tunes. Nice of you to say so.
Man, i see you there got pretty lady's!
Nice pics!, good job, make good fruits!:)
thats what i can see now!
Thanks cigo. Do I detect an accent? What country are you from?

Update:

Well, it finally happened, we've got spider mites. Not too bad, but we've got them. We've taken steps to eradicate them and depending on how well it works, I'll keep you posted on what we did. We've already noticed a marked improvement in just three days. We've got to make sure we get the eggs too.

Here are tonights pics.

There's a piece of lint on this one that really bugs me. I'm going to hunt it down tomorrow, the lights are off right now, or it would already be gone.
1483Small.jpg

1493Small.jpg

1479Small.jpg

1480Small.jpg

1474Small.jpg

1476Small.jpg

1477Small.jpg

We went to Oaksterdam yesterday and picked up new clones for our next crop. These are Purple Kush.
1481Small.jpg

I had to put Julie to work while she was here. Notice the trimming scissors..., or not.
1435Small.jpg

1443Small1.jpg

Yeah man TAKE CARE OF THOSE MITES!! They get out of hand fast!! I hate those things, I battled with them for like 6 months. Finally had to just start over pretty much (had to take everything down to two small clones of each strain). Anyhow yes, Im seeing my girl on friday so I will do my best to convince her of the photo set. lol, well see. She may go for it, she may not. Well Im sure shell go for it, Im just not sure if she will be down for me putting the pics up here on the internet. But Ill try!! Nice buds man!

:smokin: Swamp, WOW like I said Sir S.. After the 21st the 2nd only gets better. Been away and hangin' round the back woods this time of year... Long and tall ones abound... Just like the legs attached in your photo herein:cheer: The colas are very nice too.. My hats off to ya Swamp. Job Well Done !!!

I have spent the better part of today reading your threads and I have to say I am amazed at your grows and Caramelicious too. Very inspiring for us new guys. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Very VERY nice ....nuff said......moslow......

Amazing, amazing, amazing, and the plants look nice too. Great job!
Thanks sonzor
It's good to see the spider mite eradication crew hard at work. Really good.
PG
Thanks PG, She had help with the mites though, see below.
Lovely grow<Julie lovely too, congrats on all the above. So...what is floor to top of the top height?? I have a short grow room, just curious..
Thanks ganjagiggle. I didn't measure them, but they were about chin high and I'm 6ft.
Yeah man TAKE CARE OF THOSE MITES!! They get out of hand fast!! I hate those things, I battled with them for like 6 months. Finally had to just start over pretty much (had to take everything down to two small clones of each strain). Anyhow yes, Im seeing my girl on friday so I will do my best to convince her of the photo set. lol, well see. She may go for it, she may not. Well Im sure shell go for it, Im just not sure if she will be down for me putting the pics up here on the internet. But Ill try!! Nice buds man!
Thanks greenisland. We turned 1500 Lady Bugs loose in the room, very few mites left at harvest. How did it go with your girl? Just wondering. :)
:smokin: Swamp, WOW like I said Sir S.. After the 21st the 2nd only gets better. Been away and hangin' round the back woods this time of year... Long and tall ones abound... Just like the legs attached in your photo herein:cheer: The colas are very nice too.. My hats off to ya Swamp. Job Well Done !!!
Cherma my old friend, I'm so glad to see you back on my thread. I hope to see new postings from your new grow as well. Don't disappear for so long, we miss you around here.
hmm i meant help but now that i think about it a hand works too lol. I hope you cought them in time how far are you into your cycle ?
LOL inferno420. Yeah, we got those little buggers.
Looking Incredible! That will be one super delicious Harvest .... But does that mean Julie will go away til next buds :smokin:
Thanks Tunes420, Julie will surely be back again, just when?... Ya never know.
Amazing garden Swamp. beautiful sea of colas. Almost didnt notice the naked chick lol. +reps
Thanks McBudz, long time no see. Thanks for visiting.
I have spent the better part of today reading your threads and I have to say I am amazed at your grows and Caramelicious too. Very inspiring for us new guys. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Thanks poker shark, I'm flattered that you would take the time.
YOu really are nasty ...Looks nice... Will I share something ...just for U my man swamp .. click on the smiley!;)
Awww Haze, you done good my man. I got love for ya brother.
Very VERY nice ....nuff said......moslow......
Thanks moslowjj. Nice to have you stop by.

Update:

Harvest day, with a few more Julie shots:
1433Small.jpg

1434Small.jpg

1436Small.jpg

Here's how it looked just before harvest today
1486Small.jpg

1488Small.jpg

We released 1500 Lady Bugs into the grow room several days ago. They really did a great job.
1491Small.jpg

Here's what harvest looked like.
1500Small.jpg

1508Small.jpg

1509Small.jpg

We filled two drying boxes with buds and will keep you posted on the dry weight. Special thanks to Karl and Marian for helping with harvest. Peace :peace:
1510Small.jpg

Congratulations on a fantastic mouth-watering grow. It's nice to see hard work rewarded. I can't wait to see what's next!

Julie is beautiful, as always. And she's got the best job in town!

Peace and grrrreat bud :hippy:

that might be the kind of thing I would grow... for... or keep in my closet. either way... :rollit:

no seriously- props on another FAB thread / harvest.
you are a case study in efficiency, and what is possible.
I'd rep, but goddamn software shit grumble grumble....
:nicethread:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom