Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

Helo.
This is my third grow .

BOX
70cm x 40cm , hight 60cm
Lights
8x 23w CFL (6x -827 , 2x -865 )fix lamps , and 2 mobile lamps (I move them where i think thats needed)
Vent.
2X 120mm comp. fan's

IM speeking and wrighting russian/eng ;( , so I think it would be better if I show you some pics.

First week
B4_Flowering.jpg

Im sorry but I can't find pics of veg. phaze so i'll move to flowering phaze

First week of flowering
Flowering_1.jpg

Flowering_2.jpg

Flowering_3.jpg

LST
LST_1.jpg

LST_2.jpg

LST_3.jpg

Week 2.

week2_1.jpg

week2_2.jpg

week2_3.jpg

Clones

clone_1.jpg

clone_22.jpg

Few days ago.

recent_1.jpg

recent_2.jpg

Food.

food1.jpg

few months ago... (sec. grow)
recent_3.jpg

recent_4.jpg

Thats all for now.

looks like arjan's haze 3 check it out that'd be my guess you got anything planned for summer?

yap , those two bangs are indoor
outdoor i have lemon skunk , arjan haze# 1 , super silver haze , hawaian snow , 2x bb and strawberry haze...
but those are seedlings ... they will go out in few weeks.
sounds good I'm going with lemon skunk and super silver haze too i had a hawaiian snow but i lost the seed and whats BB bluebery or big bud?

HazeSeeker, you might want to upload those pictures to the site's gallery and edit your posts to use them instead of having them off-site. Also in your post in the Plant of the Month thread.

Off-site pictures are I believe against the rules.

Here is a link to a thread that will show you how to do that:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks!

Oh and the plants look nice - good use of CFLs!

you'll get some amazing bud off the ssh and arjan's haze 1 definately curing mine in some mason jars I don't care if I need 200 same with lemon skunk and anything white likely will buy a new pot and 90% iso and make oil from my sativas and hash from my indicas,

I'm definately curing my buds even if I need 500 mason jars and everything has better taste and smell when cured except skunk #1 it always smells like roadkill lol.

Back
Top Bottom