DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

LOL DaTenshi, do you remember how we started at the same time, on our grows last time?
It just happened again :) :rofl:
i have just potted 2 sprouted beans today, just havent made a new journal for them yet :p
Good luck on their way to maturity, hope it will turn out great for ya ^^

:love:

Can't wait to see your new journal :circle-of-love:

Perhaps I should do one too :laughtwo:

What girls you growing next mate? :love:

PS: Happy new green year :green_heart:

Super Critical Auto - Harvested day 100

My experience with this plant was amazing :cheer:
Spicy penetrating smell, cures really well, getting more pungent with every day, would say give it 7 days to hang and then into glass jars.
Since she had the "little" accident as a baby, opposed to it's specified medium to tall size, she grew into a short-bushy plant ( great monstercrop on an auto lol ).
She inherited great genetic traits from the parents, fat tight buds from Big Bud with silver frosty color from White Widow.

IMG_20140818_5_51.jpg

She gets a 8!!! :lot-o-toke:

Dark Devil Auto - Harvested day 80

Would grow this girl again for sure, great deep purple color on the plant, with sweet fruity smell.
Tall plant with very big node space, she needed training for sure. The buds ended up airy but very delicious. With a very psychedelic high.
Gave her most time to cure in the jar. Worth it! The taste is simply amazing :love:

IMG_20140818_5_51.jpg

She gets a 10!!! Sends you to space for sure :grinjoint:

Easy to maintain, best to give as little as possible to these girls, they do just fine on their own without having somebody constantly stressing them. I barely fed them, mostly on molasses and bananas, doubt they got a full month of feeding schedule.

Thanks to all of you guys :love: for all the help, advice, giggle and just presence and I welcome you all to join my next journal as well!

Thanks again :420:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Strains & seeds are as fun as growing them! Didn't know you were a fellow strain & seed fan!:bravo:

Yep! :love: seeds!

If you've got any recommendations I would love it.

I'm thinking to get some auto's for the balcony in the spring, and grow some photo-plants inside next. Plus will have our normal seeds from daTenshi's crazy seed bank :rofl: to plant alongside the auto's in the spring.

Do let me know what plants to try next :love:

I really enjoyed Green House Seed so far, so one of the seeds on the list will be Kalashnikova for sure

[video=youtube;xZmCYtI_Jbk]
[/video]

They have the auto version as well :cheer:

Gonna have to research that. Im guessing it is in the same realm as lucid dreaming.

Yep! :love: seeds!

If you've got any recommendations I would love it.

I'm thinking to get some auto's for the balcony in the spring, and grow some photo-plants inside next. Plus will have our normal seeds from daTenshi's crazy seed bank :rofl: to plant alongside the auto's in the spring.

Do let me know what plants to try next :love:

I really enjoyed Green House Seed so far, so one of the seeds on the list will be Kalashnikova for sure

They have the auto version as well :cheer:

Hey daT. Since we all have individual preferences regarding what we like, suggesting specific strains for another is difficult. But I'm happy to tell what has impressed me in my recent grows.

Cali Connection - Breeder Swerve gets lots of criticism & hate on other forums' strain discussions. Not entirely warranted imo. But if you want dank, potent OG strains, he has plenty of them. Many involve his SFV OG cut. I've grown 8 CC strains, & they were all impressive. My previous favorite was his Sour OG, now called 818 Headband. A different SFV male so should be the same but it doesn't seem so. I just grew the Chem 91. Easily my best CC strain yet...it has it all. Didn't think anything could surpass the old Sour OG, but Chem 91 did it easily.

Paradise Seeds - 3 Paradise sativas recently grown both outdoors & indoors: Jacky White, Belladonna, & Delahaze. JW is especially popular with those who have tried it. Strong but smooth sativas....no racy or edgy effects. Interesting side note...breeder Luc doesn't generally reveal his genetics.

TH Seeds - Ultrasour (SDxMK Ultra) & Sage n Sour. These 2 let me know TH has an excellent Sour Diesel, which is a personal favorite. Ultrasour is one powerful indica. I had always been interested in SAGE since it is supposed to have original Big Sur Holy Weed as its primary lineage. The BSHW was a fabled weed in NorCal back in the early 70's, but I never got any even though I lived in pot rich Santa Cruz Mtns. Anyhow, SnS is highly recommendable.

This summer I tried my 1st Emerald Triangle Seed Co. strain...its OG creation called Lost Coast OG. They used its own legacy Thai & Pakistani lines with a Chem 4. Beautiful plant, huge fat colas, tremendous smoke. A keeper & now interested in other ETS strains.

One last standout has been Connoisseur's SSSDH. Probably the happiest, positive well-being sativa I've ever experienced. I grew the Girl Scout Cookie x SSSDH this past summer. Good but prefer the straight SSSDH.

Again, these are strains that stood out in my recent grows. Hope the info points you in a direction that helps you find some strains to try & maybe even some favorites for you too.

da tenshi ** re subbed! howslife for you? ohhhhh yeh and mr teddy! ill go and resub to his aswell, i had a clear out of subbed threads :)

I'm very happy that you harvested here and you've already got good recommendations for the next grow. Keep in mind that Mr. Nice and Humboldt Seed Organization are both good seedbanks to pick some seeds from. Personally I recommend Green Crack to everyone. Excellent sativa-dominant strain that gets you high for 4 hours, and is very easy to grow. No height control problems at all. Character of GC has a lot to do with old school Colombian Gold.

And a question to brightlight. Man, what's the closest to original Sour Diesel in seed form? I've recently got some bud from Cali and really loved it, but unfortunately it's a clone only strain.

Back
Top Bottom