DankDragons First Grow

Very nice sir! I really like the cab btw. I cant see the preflower area in the pics but other than afew leaves here and there she is looking healthy.
:bravo:
Hey Spimp, You know it comes with a guard dog too; right?

It came out really good for a 'budget' saver! I really like your makeshift light shield over the lower PC fan ;)

I would also raise the plant on something to get it closer to the CFLs. As you know plants tend to stretch in search of more light. Are those 2000k CFLs? They look kind of orange.

Looking good Dank

Now that your good on building a box. You have to think about the next thing that will come up smell. Do you have to be concerned with smell ? If not move on if you do time to start planning for that as they will start to smell. Just little food for thought

i may have to move them again as my "vegetable garden" has been blabbed about..... not the contents, just that im growing veggies in my house... i have one of those "non-accessible" attics so im making a hide away grow area up there with my brains, its turning out ok.. ill get pics when done. as for now im busting my butt to get it done. fingers crossed i dont have to destroy my less than legal veggies...
as for smell, i dont really have to worry about it too much yet.. if i do, i have some smell killing compound ill use

It came out really good for a 'budget' saver! I really like your makeshift light shield over the lower PC fan ;)

I would also raise the plant on something to get it closer to the CFLs. As you know plants tend to stretch in search of more light. Are those 2000k CFLs? They look kind of orange.

thank you AG, i was thinking about it, but i want to get her into more LST so im going to let her stretch some. read^^ that should explain some more. the less i have to do to her while she is "in hiding" the better off i will be. the hidden stealth box will help out a lot.. biggest problem is tryint to figure out a not so obvious way of powering her fans and lights

>>> biggest problem is tryint to figure out a not so obvious way of powering her fans and lights

You can simply use the power supply from you PC case and cut and connect a power strip to it. Then you can make a small hole in the back of your cabinet and connect a 3-prong cord like this one straight to the wall. And Viola you have an internal power strip you can connect everything to.

20131004_013902_1_.jpg
20131004_013927_1_.jpg

great idea, but i have no outlets in my attic, thats the problem.. if i did it wouldnt be such a big problem, but i have to SAFELY cut into 110+ volts to get a plug in up there...

I ended up cutting into my wall for my tent and connecting a power outlet to a 110 volt line on the other side of the apartment. Just make sure you switch the fuse for that area of the house and current should not be live. Let me know and I can explain further.

i may have to move them again as my "vegetable garden" has been blabbed about..... not the contents, just that im growing veggies in my house... i have one of those "non-accessible" attics so im making a hide away grow area up there with my brains, its turning out ok.. ill get pics when done. as for now im busting my butt to get it done. fingers crossed i dont have to destroy my less than legal veggies...
as for smell, i dont really have to worry about it too much yet.. if i do, i have some smell killing compound ill use

Cool just always keep you plan near because one day you will come in and you will be like WTF I got smell and it is really smelling

anyways good day all "Carl Wave" :circle-of-love:

>>>PLEASE do im a little lost with my researching lol

You'll need to answer some general background questions of your setup first!

Where is the closest outlet to the attic? Distance covered through walls,etc.

Do you have a spare outlet in your house that is not in use?

Do you happen to have any type of extension cord?

so far im clear... i may take the one in the back room i never use and try to pull it thru the wall and reconnect it up there... trying to stay away from extension cords... trying to go SUPER STEALTH lol

>>>pull it thru the wall and reconnect it up there

I was going to suggest rigging the extension cord through your wall or even better yet using wire covers against your wall ;) (Credit goes to Skybound for the wire cover idea!)

And I really liked this one just cause!

Back
Top Bottom