EZ Clone 60 Site - All Stages

reparboon

What strain is it? hybrid unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?completed
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?600 hps
Is it aircooled?yes
Temp of Room/cab?74-85
RH of Room/cab?50%-80%
PH of media or res?5.2-6.5
Any Pests ?no
How often are you watering?3 gal every 4 days
Type and strength of ferts used?zetz grow a & b, big bud, bud cand thrive alive b1, h2o2 30% food grade, overdrive, florkleen

Bucket Size - 8 gallon 60 site ezcloner
Medium - water
Lights - 600 hps
Nutrients - advanced nutrients
Strain(s) - ?? unknown clones
# of Plants: 6
Yield : wet 14oz. dry 5oz.

Re: ez clone 60 site all stages

hi everyone i just completed my first ever grow and i did it with a ezcloner and nothing else!!! here is my schedule for nutes.(i have since added more and different nutes) start date with clones from unknown bag seed mother 4/16/2011. put clones into ez clone machine with 8 gallons of water after using clonex gel. nothing else and got 8 out of 10 rooted. i have no air stone in my ezclone machine just the air bubbler and the red tipped mister assembly. 4/27 8 out of 10 have rooted and the other two thrown away. change all the water out(8 gal) added 20ml of zeta a and 20 ml of zeta b, also 30 ml of thrive alive b1. 5/4 had to add 3 gal of water.(res was low). 5/7 put on 12/12 light cycle changed out all the water 8 gallons and added new nutes5 tablespoons of bloom 2 b1 1 vegan compost tea 5/11 add 3 gallons of water 5/14 7 tablespoons of bloom 2 b1 2 vegan a zeta a&b 5/18 added 3 gallons of water 5/21 new water and nutes. added 5 tablespoons of bloom 2 b1 2 vegan 1 zeta a&b 4 big bud 2 bud candy. 5/26 added 3 gallons of water. 5/28 added same as 5/21 with new water and nutes. 6/1 added 3 gallons of water. 6/4 new water and nutes 8 tablespoons of bigbud 4 candy 4 vegan 4 b1 2 zeta a&b 6/8 added 3 gallons of water. 6/11 added overdrive 4 tablespoons. 6/16 added 4 gallons of water. 6/18 new water. 6/25 harvest. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY RECIPE. **** the bloom i was using was botanicare pro bloom. i will try to post pics asap

Re: ez clone 60 site all stages

2011-06-12-20-13-01-393.307451

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

i was just wondering if this system would support a BOOMING harvest?

ok... so you said you used the eZclone 60 site for all cycles?? i would like to see some pics of the stalks/pots at later growth cycles.... just last night i sent message to eZclone asking them to provide something for all growth cycles, but if they already make something that works for all stages COOL!

also can you give details on your harvest weight? did the sprayers give you any grief? was there proper clearance for roots or could they benefit from being suspended higher, but that would effect how much spray hits the roots...

anyway this seemed like a good idea to me, for simplicity, but i want the best crop possible from this method. i would be willing to custom make a similar version for big root growth...

thanks

Back
Top Bottom