DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

I'm very happy that you harvested here and you've already got good recommendations for the next grow. Keep in mind that Mr. Nice and Humboldt Seed Organization are both good seedbanks to pick some seeds from. Personally I recommend Green Crack to everyone. Excellent sativa-dominant strain that gets you high for 4 hours, and is very easy to grow. No height control problems at all. Character of GC has a lot to do with old school Colombian Gold.

And a question to brightlight. Man, what's the closest to original Sour Diesel in seed form? I've recently got some bud from Cali and really loved it, but unfortunately it's a clone only strain.

Hey Con...how you been? After checking into it a little awhile back, I went with the Cali version. Earlier CC website info claims its clone was obtained from AJ who most think/believe started SD. Not too much of the SFV in it either. Some ongoing confusion out there with Orig. Diesel, which I guess doesn't have the DNL in it. The HSO Amhearst SD that CareStaker is growing might be a good one. The RP version may be good too, but I don't know anyone who's grown it. Which one are you leaning towards?

Aaa ok, I've been good, man :) i'm actually lacking landrace sativas beans for this season, otherwise I'm well stocked, but I had my pick already. However I'll look into SD case, cause this genetics really worked for me.

hi tenshi! im back! and exited for the new season, good to see the same names in the posts :)

Back
Top Bottom