Big Bang CFL 12/12 From Seed! Down Under Yo!

She has definitely shot up over night!! Those next set of leaves are taking their time, I bet some actual noticeable growth will show Tomoz :)
A pic for the beginning of day 7
image1272.jpg

So she is looking really withered and tired, I believe it's way to hot in the grow space so I centred her but there is no direct light I guess over the top. Ill post a photo soon
Let me know if u recognise what culd of caused it :( she has also had a few days with short light cycle, my gal is getting neglected :( but I'm confident in bringing her back up. I just don't know how????

So she is looking really withered and tired, I believe it's way to hot in the grow space so I centred her but there is no direct light I guess over the top. Ill post a photo soon
Let me know if u recognise what culd of caused it :( she has also had a few days with short light cycle, my gal is getting neglected :( but I'm confident in bringing her back up. I just don't know how????

Start with the simplest and most obvious factors, environment, heat, humidity, light quality at canopy, and the prescence of pests or disease. Then the roots environment, ability of the soil to hold water and the ability to drain and dry out. If you started with a quality complete soil, it will be one of the factors I've mentioned most likely. I keep a bottle of organic fungicide in a spray bottle, and I use that per instructions if I even suspect any of that issue. I look at it like this, I create the best environment I can, the plant tells me when something's wrong with that environment. When everything is in order, and I still have an issue, I go directly to disease and deficiencies. Good genetics, and healthy plants grown in good soil and environment, under good fundamental practices will rarely have any SERIOUS issues!:cheer:

OK so i have left this for a bit but i wanna give an update :)... she is 5 weeks tomorrow, and i sexed her @ 4 weeks! :), she is out side now because it is perfect flowering conditions here in Australia! now she is well and truley flowering! :) and shes probably only between 10-15 cm tall.. will measure soon. lol. So I have reached my goal of bonsai monster :p..I had cut of what looked like male flower sacks only growing in one node, i left it for a day, pondered, and then decided that i didnt like the look of em, so i cut em off, glad i did, hope she dont turn Hermie on me, but in saying that having some fem seeds from her would be interesting! pics to come!!!! YOU WILL LOVE!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom