AK48 - 125W CFL - Stealth - 12/12 From Seed - First Grow

Yes a week would be good before you try feeding again.
Did your bag of soil say whether it had extended release nutes in it? Some grocery store brands do and if thats the case I wouldnt feed them for even longer.

it says this. All purpose multi compost. with peat moss retains moisture.... and on the back ph between 6.5-7.0

Cool, so no extended release fertilizer.:thumb: And other than the burn your plants look nice and healthy
If they were mine I'd make their next couple of waterings plain water and then try again with the nutes. Start with 1/4 strength and alternate with plain water between feedings. You may even want to go a couple waterings between feedings depending on how often you water them.
I'm stingy with nutes- my girls are twice as old as yours and are still getting 1/4 strength nutes. They grow like the weeds they are anyway.
:peace:

+5 days since last pictures

I think one is a male can u take a look for me.

29112013026.jpg

29112013024.jpg

this is the better plant from the two. she is female :D
29112013023.jpg

so the one with nuteburn is a male?

and yeh they seem to be finnaly growing now lol

Hi Things!
Your plants are looking very healthy!
Girls look like this- little nubs with white hairs sticking out:
IMG_20131128_083648.jpg

Male just have clusters of balls without the hairs. I can't be positive from your pic but that does look like a cluster of balls.
If it is indeed male you will want to get rid of him ASAP so he can't spread pollen throughout you grow space.
:peace:

subscribed. I am growing AK48 as well. It is too early to sex your plants. I recommend you start with 1/4 strength nutrients and slowly over several waterings work up by 1/4 strength until you are at full strength nutrients.

here is a female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

here is a BioBizz nutrient feed chart

biobizz_grow_chart1.jpg

anyone? were you all go ?

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm still recovering from the festivities. :hookah: Hope you had a great holiday!

need a PRO's Help!!

im 12/12 from seed and i have all this undergrowth at the "Bottom". i know my plant wont get tall and im not topping either. im just bending it around in to position everyday so i get the most use out of my small space... but do i really need to lollypop the plant or is this a bad idea on 12/12 from seed.

Please explain.

03122013039.jpg

im a novice but personally id leave it. youv had no veg time so jus be grateful its growing man. more plant more bud. more leaves more photosynthesis more bud. just IMO tho and im no expert

I would not defoliate the lower growth on your plant yet, your plant is too small right now and defoliating it would stunt the plant. defoliation is commonly done at days 21-25 of flowering when the stretch phase has ended and again at day 45 of flowering.

just sprayed the leafs with water ill take a pic soon she starting to make me room stink now and i cant even see a single bud.. at top there is white hairs sticking out. but i thought this AK48 was suppose to be a plant that doesnt smell so much. if it smells like this now whats it gonna be like when budding. tho i must admit it smells mental. much better than the bags of pot i get off the local lads. cant fecking WAITTTTT.

so according to my calculations i think my grow space is going to be too small. what do you think can i still keep growing in there. its actually quite big but looks like my baby gonna fill it up... will this happen??

09122013047.jpg

its over a foot now.. shouldnt it stop growing and just turn in to one big cola ?

Back
Top Bottom