AK48 - 125W CFL - Stealth - 12/12 From Seed - First Grow

Hi Things, Your girl looks very happy and healthy in her little home. Reps!
I agree with Danishoes, Tying her down with a bit of LST will keep her height under control and will let those lower sites get more light for the buds she is developing. It looks like she has enough room to circle around her pot and stay nice and short for you. (BTW you mentioned she has white hairs- that is the start of the buds.:thumb:)
Regarding defoliation- I personally dont do much of it- just take the odd fan that shades a bud site. These plants will yellow and drop leaves as they use their nutrient reserve up in late flower and for that reason alone I leave them be.
Happy growing!:peace:

was getting too big. so i did the suppercropping thing now its like a little bush..

12122013049.jpg

12122013051.jpg

Wow you did a great job with the supercropping! Reps! Thats a pretty scary thing to do and looks like your girl did fine with it. If she tries to stand back up you can always tie her down with some string ect.

Re: AK48 | 125W CFL | Stealth | - 12/12 from Seed | First Grow

Lets find out what happens lol... its growing now its staying 12/12 till it finishes...

allready got auto fems for next time, they grow well in small spaces..

P.S im smoking some of that lemon haze and its blown my head off

hey brotha, auto's do grow well in small space but if you throw them in 3gal pot. and dont transplant, and use foxfarm's oceanic soil, and only feed after 6 weeks you will get a way better yield. helps if you LST auto's aswell. remember not to top because they only have so much time to heal and will take away from your yield.GoodLuck.

Re: AK48 | 125W CFL | Stealth | - 12/12 from Seed | First Grow

hey brotha, auto's do grow well in small space but if you throw them in 3gal pot. and dont transplant, and use foxfarm's oceanic soil, and only feed after 6 weeks you will get a way better yield. helps if you LST auto's aswell. remember not to top because they only have so much time to heal and will take away from your yield.GoodLuck.

She is not a "auto". planted 2 ak48 seeds 1 was male, 1 female. had her 12/12 from day 1

looking good and healthy
ak 48 is supposed to be a short term strain so 50% seems to be a safe bet
never grown it out but it says matures 48 days after first flowers
of course that is optimal i always add a week
so just from looking at them and adding the short flower into the equation 42 more days or so seems a safe guess

i bet a little bit sooner :rollit:
good luck and take care

Back
Top Bottom