AK48 - 125W CFL - Stealth - 12/12 From Seed - First Grow

seems in my limited experience that they all have spurts
you can go a few days or a week and say to yourself
what the heck is going on?!! no or slow growth then for about 2 weeks it will look like they change almost every day
the buds are the ones that tease the most cause they will stop growing up and start gaining girth
this is harder to see on a day to day basis
yours look close to a spurt, all those hairs are about ready to start filling in
always around week 5 or so i get something like this
the last few weeks is like the most awesome for the flowers
its hard waiting especially if you are dry but its for the better
take care and good luck

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Quick Update... she is drinking water when i feed her really fast now. still waiting for the colas to form properly ...

I did a bit of defoliation to let the light through and took you a few pics.. what ya think she coming along nicely, cant be too long now.. yum yum lol.. pics below.

01012014173.jpg

01012014154.jpg

01012014153.jpg

01012014152.jpg

She shown her first flowers around 18th December 2013... so 2 weeks in flower... im also starting to notice the little THC resin crystals around some of the smaller sugar leafs.. i just cant wait lol

i wonder how much i will get off her.. anything at all to go by ? she would be around 2.4-2.6ft now if i had not of supercropped her. and i do only have a 125w light 2700k cfl. and she only had light 12/12 from seed.

so does anyone want to calculate all them offsets and come up with some kind of working theory on amount of dried weight?

Ill go first and this is a complete guess. i say 45Gram lol

looking hairy man!!! Id say she's gonna be one fat lady, considering that it might take month and a half to harvest. My guess is 2oz+ dry goodness.

lol last night had no smoke.. so i cut off some sugar leafs coated in the fury white crystals. dried them out to a crisp and stuck em in me bucket. haha the leaf matter got me more stoned than i have been since i first ever smoked. lol is that right?? i swear to good it could of been mistaken for a psychedelic experience. if the leaves do that. imagine the end product.. I CANT WAIT PEOPLE, I JUST CANT WAIT!!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom