Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

dude, the plant in that picture looks healthy, but obviously something small is wrong. it def. isnt underwatered, BTW how often do you water it? a plant that developed you could probably give about a gallon every 6 days or so. that's what i usually do. if you let them go too long without water, the leaves will literally hang straight down to the ground. if they are overwatered, the leaves are saggy, but they don't necessarily hand straight down to the soil.

listen to mcbudz. pull the light just a little bit further away, and don't water them for a couple of days. the plant looks healthy, so it's probably something small like overwatering. throw us some more details about your watering and your nutes and we might be able to diagnose the problem. after all most of the people round here, especially mcbudz, are weed doctors so most of your problems can be solved w/ a little info. good lookin plant by the way. seems like all those colas are about the same height. you do LST or something?

At 110 degrees F (43C) I bet that plant could transpire a gallon of water in 12 hours.

Just go easy with them for a few days. maybe back the light away further. Keep nutes medium strength, dont over water, and just mist them a bit. Are the leaves crispy?

what happened?

I agree just leave them alone for a lil bit im pretty sure shell be feeling better, just like when you feel a lil down you know you have time to yourself for a lil while then when you feel better you come back out! other than that i think it looks like it would be a pretty healthy plan

Plants are still alive and seems to be well.
But I have to start flowering all over again. Pistils are brown and dry ...

P3180388.JPG

P3180387.JPG

I decided to share some pics of my last grow...
PB150370.JPG

IMG_36301.jpg

PC110381.JPG

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

It was one ugly MF , but the taste and smell where unb.
Fruity and smooth...

P2040387.JPG

IMG_46092.jpg

That's all folks.

Plants are still alive and seems to be well.
But I have to start flowering all over again. Pistils are brown and dry ...

Hopefully the plant will recover with no long-term affects.

Looks a bit rootbound. If you go with a bigger pot you might get, err... bigger pot.

Update
Im not good at wrighting so ...
All together
P3240391.JPG

P3240386.JPG

Baby girls are 10 days old.
Hawaiian snow
P3240390.JPG

Arijan's Haze #1
P3240388.JPG

Super Silver Haze
P3240389.JPG

Lemon skunk
P3240387.JPG

I had accidentally broke hear little stalk...so i had to put something to corect my my error

Feel free to comment ...

Back
Top Bottom