Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

Thx for rep .
Hear's some pics of heat damage , and also update pics...
You can se some of the foliage burned and dry (crispy) , but it's a resistant plant!
P3260395.JPG

P3260394.JPG

P3260393.JPG

P3260392.JPG

P3260387.JPG

one pic. is like 1000 words ...
So imagine i just said 5k words ;)

I have to show my Hawaiian snow ...and compare it to the lemon skunk with broken stemp (she is fine now but a bit slower then the rest of girls )
HS
P3280388.JPG

P3280390.JPG

and this is my injured LS
P3280395.JPG

HS is the biggest of them all ... AH#1 is second , folowed by SSH and two LS babyes
They will all go outdoor exp. Lemon skunk . Maybe it's better for them to be under my supervision.

That's that for tonight ...
Have a green , green evening.

heLLO once again.
Time for update
Plants are about 50cm high
Added up some lights (+ 2 x 24w 827), now total of 15500lu
Hawaiian snow and AH#1 are out and enjoying the Croatian wether.
BB's , Super Silver Haze and Lemon skunk are still indoor . It seems that they are going to stay indoor's... ;)
All plants are looking realy healty and satisfied.
I dont know how long are they flowering ... confused me when the het stroke f... up everything...(didnt wright down enything) but im glad that they are back on thear roots!
I love my bonsai !!! Hope you like it to...
Pics:
IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg

Few weeks in to flower phaze ...(im not sure , maybe 2-3)
IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

follow the white rabbit

Thx L8 ..seems like you and Pan are only two that are always here... thanks again guys, appreciate it.

Super Silver Haze ...This is how it starts ... always
rsz_11img_5635.jpg
rsz_img_5636.jpg

I had never try to grow without LST ... damn good method for me ...like Lst so much .Another interesting thing to do ...I have to go to the outdoor site this week and low stres train AH1 and Hwaiian snow...Im a bit woried about snails and little animals ...but i hope that naphthalene balls will do the job.
We will see.

:roorrip:I expected more to, but they had survived so much stress and they are in 3th week of flower...so I think they are good .
You are growing outdoor ...you should expect more...Hope to se you grow ...
BB is a nice strain , but i expect more from SSH , HS , LS , and AH#1 ...
Thx for stopping by-

Back
Top Bottom