Big Bang 200W CFL indoor grooow

iVE smashed my display on may camera ...but it still works (shit happens)
so here's a little update on SSH and LS
Super SH
P4070390.JPG

P4070399.JPG

Lemon Skunk is a bit slow ...
P4070394.JPG

Display is dead ... so from now on im gona have some problems with quality of images .
That's all for this week

:thanks: for stopin by...

Looking very nice, I am growing some super lemon haze and it is a slow grower also. Is that just how lemon varieties grow?

:roorrip:
Summer temps. are here ... and my growbox temp. has jumped to 27-28 C ...it should not be a big problem...i hope .
Ive added some phosphorus plus today ... Plants should pump out now!
Here are some new pics oF BB
P4090421.JPG

P4090422.JPG

P4090430.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P4090427.JPG

P4090425.JPG

Super silver Haze (toped) i usualy dont like to mix LST and toping ...but this time ...a lil' exp.
P4090446.JPG

P4090444.JPG

Lemon skunk
P4090442.JPG

P4090440.JPG

4 weeks ...and then...... convulsive fingers:rollit:

HazeSeeker wow! looking real good man those buds look mighty tasty and fat! +REp! keep up the good work! i can see you have a very good greenthumb! good job on the lst by the way!

sponzor its my first time with lemon ...we will see. It grows very slow in my friends grow room to... he sad that this is second time that lemon is slowest of them all in his room. Maybe bad seed ... i dont know.

Thank you l8 for your support nad rep's ...back at you !!:rollit:

Nice Work Haze, now i have a question, when you took the clones did you put them into soil or into the little brown puddy looking root cubes. i didnt know if you let them root a little or just put them in the dirt. thanks...

no its not rockwool, they are usually connected together in rows of 4. i will find out what they are, did you put your cuttings straight into the soil?

Last LST ... 4 weeks before H day ... tie them down so all lil buds get light to ...

Buds are starting to be very sticky ...and it smells different then my last grow (skunky ), last one was fruity and freas this grow is totlay opp.
Here are some pics .
P4110420.JPG

P4110423.JPG

P4110425.JPG

Ive puled down all the big colas ... so lil ones can recive as much light as posible ...

Some close up pics.
P4110427.JPG

P4110431.JPG

P4110434.JPG

Pics are not so good becouse I dont have display on my cam . I broke it few days ago ...

resinator THX for stopin by ..appreciate it
Lookin forward to see your grow!

Back
Top Bottom