Purple Kush In NorCal

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Swamp, The colors and trichs outside are beautiful.. Respectfully I'd be nervous too. Comes with the territory, I would be concerned if you or your partners were not. Nice Wardrobe boxes too by the way, just don't donate them to the Goodwill accidently..

I like to share too SwampGas. I will take you up on that offer. Heck, I would love to study under your Jedi level skills.

I'm getting near my harvest and will employ the wardrobe box method just like you use. Thanks for those pics.

I'd love to have a platter like that on my thanksgiving table. Forget the food..just give me a table full of paraphenalia and I'm all set.
Julie is gorgeous, and your grow is fantastic as always, swampgas. :cheer:
Peace and good growing :hippy:
Thanks HappyKitty, you would be welcome guest at Thanksgiving, these should be nicely cured by then.
Holy SHnyke's Man one of my plants is looking just like that F1 wierd purple strips all over
I like it PAchamama, the purple stains are really popular in my area.
Nice looking harvest and those plants look awesome, Great pics too. Also love the wardrobe boxes for the dry, going to have to get me a couple of those for sure...
Thanks sonzor. The boxes work great, just be sure to cut a vent hole near the bottom.
just found and caught up with this journal. nice lookin ladies everywhere I look.
subscribed and + rep.
Thanks sillyolpun, nice of you to stop by.
Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Swamp, The colors and trichs outside are beautiful.. Respectfully I'd be nervous too. Comes with the territory, I would be concerned if you or your partners were not. Nice Wardrobe boxes too by the way, just don't donate them to the Goodwill accidently..
Thanks Cherma, I loved seeing your haul. Your journals are awesome.
I miss that beautiful haze in the California sky.... NOT! LOL but those girls are freaking fine!
Haze, or no haze, the girls seem to love it. Thanks siscokid.
F13 is looking potent!
Grape and Romulan are getting FAT!
Gotta get a wardrobe box, my dry box is too small.
Awesome job!
Thanks tricome. The boxes were my idea, but my partner put them together, he's handy that way.
scrum-diddly-umptious as usual!
great grow my man.
Thanks Wheelo.
I like to share too SwampGas. I will take you up on that offer. Heck, I would love to study under your Jedi level skills.
I'm getting near my harvest and will employ the wardrobe box method just like you use. Thanks for those pics.
My pleasure munki. Let me know when you come north.
ive had purple kush a few times, it was reallly good. and all your plants are looking really nice
Thanks vxscott18.
How and why did I miss this update ... Man can i get one plate pls?
Swamp my man ... you are making us proud ...cheers from your guys at the xxxclub ;)
reps +
ps. Time to update our club pics , dont you think?
Haze my friend, you can belly up to our Thanksgiving table any time. Funny you should mention our xxx club pics. Julie called just the other day, but I've been so busy at the outdoor grow, I just can't hook it up right now. It's 20 miles away and I've pretty much been living there.

Purple Kush Update:

Sorry I haven't updated the Purple Kush grow lately. The girls are doing well and are 6 1/2 weeks into flower. They are showing no signs of purple yet, but I understand that happens somewhere around the 9th week.
Here are a few shots I snapped tonight.
1978Small.jpg

1980Small.jpg

1984Small.jpg

Outdoor Update:

The F-13 is really looking cool. I can't wait to try her.
1969Small.jpg

1965Small.jpg

1972Small.jpg

Grape Punch
1945Small.jpg

Romulan
1957Small.jpg

You are a jedi at this stuff SG:goodjob:.. I woukd really like to know your method of curing if you would be willing to share;)

nice fat daddies.
Thanks Wheelo, but they are all ladies. Glad you enjoyed.
Thanks Soniq420, the Romulan are our best performers.
You are a jedi at this stuff SG:goodjob:.. I woukd really like to know your method of curing if you would be willing to share;)
Thanks blackbeast. Don't know about jedi, but we're having fun with it. We cure them in jars for a minimum of 2 weeks before sampling. We vent the jars daily for a while each day. No special timing involved, we just go by gut instinct.
wow, I almost turn christian after looking at those photos great look stuff man that is truly amazing
Hey PAchamama, it's funny you should mention changing religions. I was thinking about turning Hindu Kush. Is that a religion? I sure hope so.

Purple Kush Update:

Julie stopped by for a bit today and I persuaded her to pose for a couple of pics before she left. We are both pretty busy right now, but I decided to take advantage of her talent while she was her. I hope you enjoy. I promise more Julie pics soon, as we should both have a bit more time in the near future.

1985Small.jpg

1987Small.jpg

1986Small.jpg

1989Small.jpg

1988Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom