PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

IMA

day 5 germination
What strain is it?
growing 2 mango clones, 4 blue mystic from seed, 4 LR2 from seed, and 2 Afgan X Mazar. This should be intresting watching me try to juggle all these plants, I think I have a good start if anyone would like to add any ideas i would sure appricate it.Sorry for future post I CANT SPEEL WORTH SH!T...lol.

OK back to buisness:
Lights
I am groing in a closet with doors removed using cfl's for germination/a little veg. 400w MH air cooled reflectorducting to A/C.
For flower i will use a 400w HPS.

Medium&Nutes
I will be growing out of 5 gallon buckets rockwohl from seed and for soil i will be using Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I have heard great things about this soil so this is what i will be growing with. The guy at the hydro store said that i should always beware of bugs with soil or this soil can't remember "because I was High".
anyways.
I will be using nthe AN line of nutes So far I have
Sensi A+B
B-52
Prhana
Trantula
carboload
Connesour A+B
Final phase
FF grow big
And MOAB HAS ANYONE ever used this stuff before the hydro guy said it is like CHACHING and i hav heard great things about that product so i thought i would give this a try.

I will be starting off in a coulple days with a light feeding 250ppm My plan is to veg for 4-6 weeks depending on rate of growth otherwise maybe longer if i run into problems.
For flower i will or should be going for 9-10 weeks.
When she does get close to showing her true trich color i have a EYECLOPS with 400x magnification so i can see up close.
I will post pics later hope you guys like this journal i reallly want it to do good :thanks:

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains***4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2

well here are a couple pic of te nutes and my setup and ballast
journal_004.jpg

this is my ballast and it i remember correctly it will produce 20% more light
journal_003.jpg

and the ducting fabbed by myself I also have a DIY carbon air filter i built i will post later
journal_00611.jpg

thank you everyone more pics soon i want to show off some of the pollen i got from the last grow al most done drying:passitleft:

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains***4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2

I don't remember how tall your last mango's got, but I'd toppem early. I have one thats over 7' tall and just starting to flower. Better luck this time.

Really great setup and the venting is an idea I am definetly going to use. Thank you so much for posting the pic!!

Really great setup and the venting is an idea I am definetly going to use. Thank you so much for posting the pic!!
it is accually A/C so no exhaust just cold air every 30min for about 15 min keeps my temps pretty even and around 78-80. thank you for the kind words

Looks like a great grow is fixing to happen :goodjob:
Hope you slip in a few more puzzle pics like the last grow.:surf:
Keeps us on our toes.:smokin:
good luck my friend and I'm in for the ride.:ganjamon:

Looks like a great grow is fixing to happen :goodjob:
Hope you slip in a few more puzzle pics like the last grow.:surf:
Keeps us on our toes.:smokin:
good luck my friend and I'm in for the ride.:ganjamon:

I will try to hold up to the rep yuo have of me .lol. I really think everyone is going to like the eye clops especially if i can get the pics on the computer somehow i need to find out if there is an adapter they make for audio/video to what ever i can hook up to the computer. I also think my Making of cloning hormone will be cool. anyways thank you for the support

Did you post pictures?
I will in the morning, for sure:theband:

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

hey PAcha good luck with your new grow. Sounds like there might be some monsters in your future. First soil grow, you'll feel like you have so much time to deal with any issues. Good and bad things happen slower, I hope you can convince your graden fairy to stop hiding behind the bushes, lol. We can appreciate other kinds of beauty also, it doesn't HAVE to be green.
reps buddy I hope you enjoy your soil grow.

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

hey PAcha good luck with your new grow. Sounds like there might be some monsters in your future. First soil grow, you'll feel like you have so much time to deal with any issues. Good and bad things happen slower, I hope you can convince your graden fairy to stop hiding behind the bushes, lol. We can appreciate other kinds of beauty also, it doesn't HAVE to be green.
reps buddy I hope you enjoy your soil grow.

thanks man the garden fairy has her moods so well see if we cant get a sprout up and close to some nipples lol:welcome: and :thanks:

Sup bro, just stopping by to scope out ur grow..

Best of luck 2ya!!!

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Back
Top Bottom