DWC Lowryrder2 breeding grounds with lst'n(1st grow 400w hps)

Alright Update my friends sorry it took forever trying to get a new camera for micro but mine sucks and i have no budget sorry it toook sooo long anyays ... betty white is doing great recovery well from root rot and the mystery i found out is acctually is MAZAR X AFGan AND THE LEAVES AS YOU CAN SEE ARE HUGE I MEAN HUGE 2 1/2 " WIDE AT LEAST JUST AMAZING AYWAYS AND THE SMALLER PIC IS A NEW lr2
THE MYSTERY
newgrowth1_001.jpg

IT'S UNDER GROWTH
newgrowth1_006.jpg

newgrowth1_008.jpg

BETTY WHITE

good shit man, keep up the good work

it took me almost a month to get the temps perfect but in the last 2-3 days they are looking a lot betterroots are goiing crazy the root rot is all most gone. nutes on betty whte are around 750ppm and th mazar/afgan(mystery) is just getting bigger and bigger she is really bushy and gerthyhe .lol. the 2 LR2's are comming alongone is about 2 weeks behind but it might catch up because of the health problems early in the others life anyway you ya'all like the update i will post pics soon thank you all that are still around and for all the help you have given

Looking good Mr. Poke... I am happy you got those roots cured and on their way... Is there anyway to get those smaller plants up closer to the lights, seems like they would be missing out on some lumens... Nice job!!!
:peace:

Looking good Mr. Poke... I am happy you got those roots cured and on their way... Is there anyway to get those smaller plants up closer to the lights, seems like they would be missing out on some lumens... Nice job!!!
:peace:
i
not totally sure if it is yet i changed the water and everything and i still see on dark discoloration shit on the roots colsest to the net pot and the leaves in the grow room are half curling at the tips with no nute burn i did a light feeding little less than what was in there. anyways thank you also one more thing I am no longer recieving email/post confirmation anymore can you help me out thanks.

AND FOR EVERYONE I have a pic to post and a couple more tomarrow thx everyone
great_shots_003.jpg

I am no longer recieving email/post confirmation anymore can you help me out thanks.
I had the same problem a while back. It's on 420 Magazines end. HappyKitty tried to help me with it, but nothing worked. She said she was having the same problem too. I finally switched to my gmail address for e-mail alerts on this site and it's working fine so far.

P.S. Looking forward to tomorrow's pics. ;-)

Lets go with sativa leaves next time please ;) they may cover less

i
not totally sure if it is yet i changed the water and everything and i still see on dark discoloration shit on the roots colsest to the net pot and the leaves in the grow room are half curling at the tips with no nute burn i did a light feeding little less than what was in there. anyways thank you also one more thing I am no longer recieving email/post confirmation anymore can you help me out thanks.

AND FOR EVERYONE I have a pic to post and a couple more tomarrow thx everyone
great_shots_003.jpg

OK UPDATE BETTY WHITE it has been 50 days flowering under HPS 12-12 she is finnally starting to fill out I hope that it doesnt get higher than 3-6 more inches. anyways ph has been between 5.5 and 6.2 and water temps around 68-71F and room temps big varriance maybe 65-78 with light 10 inches off the top of her .and the nutes areabout 1000ppm half snsi half connisour in a few days iwant to ad 300ppm more of conn and see what happens any sugestions?also her tips of her leaves are curling any guesses could it be from temp change or wide range or could it be from recovering root rot.? thx everyone. see if the old lady wants to take more pics

SUZY Q.........brown crispy tip curl is strong nutes......that means there recieving the max nutes they can use....try bumping them back a tad............hope that helps.........keep up the good work.............PEACE

Back
Top Bottom