PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

group shot
week3_0012.jpg

blue MYSTIC
week3_002.jpg

The Other BLUE MYSTIC
week3_002.jpg

LR2
week3_004.jpg

AFGAN X MAZAR & LR2
week3_005.jpg

PBS
week3_007.jpg

here the dolimite for refrence later
week3_008.jpg

:thanks: hope everyone like the NEWPICS

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

Hey I also wanted the some advice if anyone could help me I saw a black fly some where flying around the plant but couldn't find him should i spry with neem for good mesure or justy wait it out never had a bug problem ever. SHOLD I BE WORRIED

Looking good PA.... It was probably a gnat, no worries, unless they start swarming the place... My patients really liked the BM, made a great daytime smoke.... Keep up the good work... :ganjamon:

Looking good PA.... It was probably a gnat, no worries, unless they start swarming the place... My patients really liked the BM, made a great daytime smoke.... Keep up the good work... :ganjamon:

ty very much IRIE for tunning in gnat is what i figured just trying to keep sh!t on track ty for the 411 on the BM thats is good to know i use MM for anxiety and dont like being out of it all the time tats good to know what do you BMs like no Pun intended.lol

Hi Pacha, coming along great. That afi mazar is sill my main interest. Got a hankerin for some dank Afi.:goodjob:

You can put out some yellow sticky strips to help take out the fungus gnats. I see one or two every day for a week then they skip a week or two after I've killed the flying adults. Cycles like that for me. Never had them heavy, just a few at a time. I'd go easy with the neem, makes my leaves feel glassy or rough.

hi pacha, coming along great. That afi mazar is sill my main interest. Got a hankerin for some dank afi.:goodjob:

You can put out some yellow sticky strips to help take out the fungus gnats. I see one or two every day for a week then they skip a week or two after i've killed the flying adults. Cycles like that for me. Never had them heavy, just a few at a time. I'd go easy with the neem, makes my leaves feel glassy or rough.

hey thanks man reps for the great idea iw ill do it rigt now i have a couple onhand in case i ever needed them

Babies looking good bro, keep up the good work!!

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

OK ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE EVERYONE TUNE IN i HAVE SWITCH OVER TO THE 400W SO MY QUESTION IS my new MH has a K rating @ 7200K and the other one I have Is 4000k which one should i use the 7200k light is evry easy on the eyes just dont know is it is what is should use

PAcha,
If you're keeping them in Veg I'd stick with the 7200k, or if you're switching to flower I'd go with the 4000k.
I'm almost positive...but you might want a more seasoned grower to confirm that advise.

By the way, the grow is looking great! I'm looking forward to following along with this one. Cheers!!

ok so order 1 g13 labs fem. ROYAL KUSH= FREE
# THSEEDS "WRECKAGE 3 reg seeds
so i am relly happy here is the link guys
i did no garentee Shipping so lets see if i get i. right now instead of the wreakage they are giving away 5 THAI SUPER SHUNK 5seeds
here is the link please post if yo uorder so we can see how many orders make it to their destination 14 buck no garenttee anyways here s the link
Cannabis seeds

very nice LST work my friend

thank you man those thing came out of my areogarden greenbean kit they work great. viper i never thought you'd make it, glad to see you here. hope you approve of this grow. we'll see how it grows.

Back
Top Bottom