PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

Well damn PAchamama

I understand what your saying and you have to put family first.
Like someone said already, probably a shit job anyway.
I for one will really miss you my friend.
Life goes in cycles so your up swing isn't far off. :peace:

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

Great journal and it is such a pity you cant finish. I feel for ya man!!

all girls
z_new_sony_all_female_004.jpg

z_new_sony_all_female_003.jpg

z_new_sony_all_female_001.jpg

BM
z_new_sony_all_female_002.jpg

lr2
z_new_sony_all_female_005.jpg

congrats on the ladies PAcha.

:goodjob:

Looks as if you are sticking around PAchamama Great News! Great PICS Thanks You!

Hell yeah bro, all girls.:cheer:

:popcorn::popcorn:

fed a gallon to each of them at 900 ppm and the small lr2 was correctly identified as a male here are some close ups a shot of the lone surviving mango clone that just got pollenated we'll see if the pollen is still good or if i killed it
first is a group shot great lst'n jobabout 15 tops per plant
12_4_2009_013.jpg

mango
12_4_2009_011.jpg

lst'n working great
12_4_2009_009.jpg

bm starting to afro
12_4_2009_008.jpg

lr2 topped results
12_4_2009_003.jpg

BTW these are obviously NOT AF damn-it all
12_4_2009_002.jpg

:grinjoint:

:theband:

sorry folks about the last couple of weeks i have been OUT OF IT meds are weak and since the test i have been feeling down but now that is over and i am back.
update as folllows is the smaller lr2 is a male and so is the PBS both died a couple days ago the service was nice. I tansplanted the pollenized mango to a bigger pot we'll see how she turns out. hopw you guys like the thrich pics i posted. that was off of some kinda that a friend got from cali for me thank you science for good bobm ass weed. really airy but had a good smoke.
any ways ligt watering last night just straight water 2 gallons mixed with one gallon of 900ppm nute mix i had left over soil ph at 6.5 which i think is ok since the last week and a half it has been at 5.8

oh one more thing on two of the pots i gues the hole on the bottom are bigger and i have bigger cathch pots on the bottom and the roots are comming trough and sitting in the water is this ok i was thinking of adding some hydroton so it can air out proporly and noting stagnant will be there any ideas i will post pics later of the bottom pots and the roots.

4 days and n response this is gay close this journal please no one is watching what is it worth tries trich pics to boost support maybe need some more titties anyways if no one wants to watch then i need to close this

Hey PAcha, I haven't been on for a few days, but I'm still watching. Busy time of year for a lot of folks, I'm sure traffic will pick up again.

No titties required,lol. I'm still following your grow. Just not here every day. Keep this journal active, once they fall off the front page, newbies don't know where to look.

Thanks for doing this journal, man, we all learn from each other.

PAchamama, Come brother please continue. Like Mmmmick said, it is a busy time of year. Tons are watching just not adding thats all. Carry on, my Friend!

I'm still here. The holidays are a BEEEAAATTTCHHHH! I don't get online near as much as I usually do.

Back
Top Bottom