PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

hmm, i defer to BeI, as he is the dirt king, but I think that is too low for dirt.

I try to keep my dirty girls between 6.5-7. The problem solver says cal will lockout beneath 6.4, which it appears you are below. try the lime spray, and flush, and try to get the pH up a bit if you can.

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

hmm, i defer to BeI, as he is the dirt king, but I think that is too low for dirt.

I try to keep my dirty girls between 6.5-7. The problem solver says cal will lockout beneath 6.4, which it appears you are below. try the lime spray, and flush, and try to get the pH up a bit if you can.

I'm no expert, but I agree. That is low for soil. I also stay in the range of 6.5-7...sometimes dropping down to 6.3 or so. I know in the past if I got below six I started having lock out problems. Especially when I was usning the FF trio of liquids. My girls don't seem to be as affected by ph with organics though.

I'm no expert, but I agree. That is low for soil. I also stay in the range of 6.5-7...sometimes dropping down to 6.3 or so. I know in the past if I got below six I started having lock out problems. Especially when I was usning the FF trio of liquids. My girls don't seem to be as affected by ph with organics though.

I think in organics, there should be a host of beneficial bacteria and fungus that help uptake in a broader range of pH's. but if you buy dirt with these already in there (mycorrhizae), then I don't see how it would be any different.

ok i will flush and try to raise ph up a bit when i did feed last time i waterd with a ph of 7thought it would bring it up but in doing so i was medicated and forgot to log the ph of the runoff.damn i shouldn;t have smoked before feeding at least i didn't before mixing . i have added in the course of this grow 20 or so grams of each pirhana and trantula. i should have enough and htis week was carboload week. so d oreally dont know what to say about that thank you everyone for sticking it in andhepling me out this suck and is really wierd only one plant is doning this. I will raise th eph up to 6.4 on tomaroows cycle lights are off for the day

o k soo today i gave BM 2 1/2 gallons of ro water and 1 gallon each to each of the other plants and a descent follair of lime water to all of them and the clones. all seem ok i will post some pics tomarrow the are getting fattter everyday. :theband:

Back
Top Bottom