DWC Lowryrder2 breeding grounds with lst'n(1st grow 400w hps)

I have read it will help induce the flowering stage kinda panics the plants into overdrive thinking winter is comming early.

You are growing an auto-flowering strain. They flower at a certain age; it has nothing to do with any dark period.

Ok hold on when i put them in darkness i meant the older plant they arent LR's they are miracle seeds. they were grown in nothin with no water crazy, I know. anyways, the Lrs are all dead except 1 and my 1 mystery that came in the order. i will upload pics now anyways about the grow the older plant I am going to call the golden girls because they are older so I the last few days shit has hit the fan twice in 4 days temps rose above 106"F there are on the verge of dying so i have ought a airconditioner and things i hope are turning around i will post the pic i have noe and tomarrow i will take a few of the damage let me just say WOW...

here is the last LR survivor
random_shit_027.jpg

golden girls one day before second catastraphy look ok
random_shit_022.jpg

here is the mystery
random_shit_026.jpg

here is the AC unit
random_shit_023.jpg

ok, I am pretty sure i have two females (the golden girls)I will post some pics just efore the light GOes off.my camera suck if you cant tell no micro anything. ande LR the mystery and just putting along slow waiting for another set of leaves so i can move into the grow room.:rollit:

OMFG MY stupid GF left a light on in the room and the grwow is in the closet and one closet door was open about a foot Wont this totally fuck me man this sucks

Don't sweat it man. It was just a full moon.

cool well i might have some bad news i have some pics but i will post freash ones in a day or so here are some pics of the roots hope this black and clear goey shit is ok
random_shiflowerst_008.jpg

random_shiflowerst_002.jpg

random_shiflowerst_007.jpg

I guess my journal is lame huh? anyways today is day 19 in 12-12 and no showing yet of a female but we'll see and i wiil keep up with the pics.
Also the LR is slowly coming back what a slow mover and the mystery is just going and going

Yeah man a journal is journal, i have started my first grow as well and i dont think its the most interesting journal in the world but i still do it just so i can get use to knowing how to keep up with the grow as well as to learn since its my first time and hopefully later on i can have a better journal but just hang in there man and good luck on your grow

Poke, no worries.. Your journal is not lame and speaking for myself I do not know jack about hydro, so I stay away from advice on hydro problems. I would really hate to steer someone the wrong way and kill their plants. Just keep doing what you are doing, and lets see some quality meds ...... :peace:

Why would you think your journal sucks? I dont see anything wrong with it. Plus, its your first grow.

How tall and wide are the plants now? Does the mystery look more sativa or indica?

thanks DANK the golden girl is about a foot now and lots of innner branching about 6 or 7 inches wide maybe more i will take a bunch of pics in a day or so..as for the mystery it is lokkking a mix i will also take some pics would like to know what you think. sorry my camera sucks ace. anyways thanks for reading and all of everyones help

I like this thread, I am doing some LR#2 for the first time and interested to learn before i make mistakes lol, you know?

Slimy roots= Not healthy roots. sorry. Is it a male anywys? hydro can be a real bitch in the beginning.

gl.

i always advise my friends who want to grow a plant or two to smoke to start with dirt or soiless mix. it's so easy peasy and the quality is just as good if not better than hydro. hydro is just so much faster and and more controllable it's appealing if you can get it all dial in. I grew DWC for years and it took me a long time to get it down. if you stick with one system you'll get it down.

also, i wish i had your camera, lol. i use a webcam. :(

keep up the good work+++

thanks legalize for the support i am pretty sure that the lack and clear goey shit is the pirhana and tranchula protecting the plant from dead growth

also thank you skunk and irie here are some pics
first is the before and after hydro mystery
new_growth_001.jpg

new_growth_005.jpg

here is the golden girl at day 22 under 12-12
new_growth_008.jpg

new_growth_006.jpg

new_growth_007.jpg

here are some new pics of the root developement
new_growth_009.jpg

hope you enjoy

Back