PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

keep them girls tied down hard my friend, then tie down the branches as they start to grow, keep tying them down until your ready to put them into 12/12 then, tie em down some more you will be amazed at what can happen trust me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grinjoint:

hey ty man have a good one i need to get some clips and descent string

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

I think a mix of spectrums is best, so if you can use multiple bulbs/sources then do it!

But if you're gonna have to go out and buy something, I'd wait and keep using what you've been using, as you seem to be vegging fine. I'm in a frugal mood today...;)

great i will do that I was also think maybe a week or so before i flower i will switch to the 4200K to try recreating a little real enviroment or season. Ireally hope these AF LR2's will to what their genetics are suppose to d oor at least what i was told by the seed CO. so we will see. its day 28 and no signs yet

jst wanted to take some pics since i put the mylar up and the one and only clnoe that didn't die yet had signs of root os she got planted. I also took a pic of my pretty well done GHETTO CARBON FILTER BUT I NEED TO REDUCE FOR MORE AIR FLOW
Check em out let me know what you guys think
MYLAR_DAY28VEG_001.jpg

MYLAR_DAY28VEG_002.jpg

MYLAR_DAY28VEG_003.jpg

MYLAR_DAY28VEG_004.jpg

:popcorn:

thank you man those thing came out of my areogarden greenbean kit they work great. viper i never thought you'd make it, glad to see you here. hope you approve of this grow. we'll see how it grows.

Im sorry Im late to the party bro...Ive missed out on some grows doing my own thing taking up time...

PAcha nice LST'ing my friend, stay on top of the tie downs and those plants will bless you later.

Looking good, how r the clones doing? gettin over the droop? I'm sure they are, you got at least one green thumb.:goodjob:
reps if I can

This war is over for me i can not put my family in financial danger anymore due to me testing possitive My hand is forced I have to quit YES I SAID QUIT ( LOST A 50K STARTING A YEAR JOB)THank you all for all your help and knowledge and thank you to all my friends i havve made i might stop by time to time maybe not, THank you all agina and :peace:

GO HID

Sorry to hear about you failing the drug test for your pre employment. Thinking positively, it may not have been a suitable job anyway, and money is important, but, it is the tool of Mephistopheles anyway.

Hope you keep on here and post your thoughts on grows even if yours is shut down for now!

This war is over for me i can not put my family in financial danger anymore due to me testing possitive My hand is forced I have to quit YES I SAID QUIT ( LOST A 50K STARTING A YEAR JOB)THank you all for all your help and knowledge and thank you to all my friends i havve made i might stop by time to time maybe not, THank you all agina and :peace:
a
GO HID
PAcha I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles man. This society has some pretty screwed priorities. We'll miss you brother.

That's fcked up bro, I'm sorry to hear about it, but I fully understand I have a child and a family to worry about as well. I hope to hear from you and I wish you and ur family the best....

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

Back
Top Bottom