PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

Awesome grow! Particularly given the high temps you get in your part of the world. 5 stars for you +reps!

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

Awesome grow! Particularly given the high temps you get in your part of the world. 5 stars for you +reps!

hey thank you man, i have an aussie friend, are you all rude pricks. lol hes my friend it is just so funny to me how mean and rude he can be to some people lmao lol i am sure you know the type...
UPDATE---->>>UPDATE----->>>>UPDATE

4 of the need never made it I hate rochwohl anyways the five are doing great 2 LR2's 2BM and 1 healthy afgan,(not saying the others dont look healthy).

I put them in crystal light bottles to start them of . water with a very light feeding 200ppm of b-52. Today i purchased 3 6oz bottle of EZ cloning gel (and it was pricy 40 somthing a bottle)2 -2oz bottles of OLiva's cloning gel i also bought some neem incase i ever need it little 6 oz bottle, and a new hps400w super spectrum and a new MH400w
Almost bought a cloning system but the wife would cut my boys off i am sure. anyways here are some pics.OH yeah almost forgot i took 7 clones today of the mango she will be destroyed TONIGHT lazy bitch she was. hopefully her clone will do better diff enviroment. I also in the cloning humidity dome i light a lighter in ther for 30 secong every two hours think it will help.
GHETTO TV hum!!!
new_journal_soil_005.jpg

the clones
new_journal_soil_006.jpg

new_journal_soil_008.jpg

new_journal_soil_007.jpg

the seedlings
new_journal_soil_003.jpg

new_journal_soil_004.jpg

new_journal_soil_001.jpg

anyone ever seen one of these is has a back up battery on it in case power goes out dont know if it still works but would be cool dont know how long it would power 400 watts lol but i will test later well here it is
new_journal_soil_009.jpg

:thanks:hope you all llike everything any ideas plesae let me know:thanks:

I think you will find that as an Australian myself, if we get provoked we strike! Like a brown snake!! I have found dgh420 really helpful and I dont think we are rude pricks in this country at all. Well.... maybe just a bit now and then!!! LOL

i wasn't saying it to be mean or hurt anyones feelings i just tried to put it like my friend would but i think the C word (woman dont like)would have been in place. and he is very very helpfully and knowledgable. the black moma is one bad mamma jamma.

Never used the Mother Of All Blooms before but it looks really cool ....looks like something you would only use for a week or two Kind of like Beatie Bloom N is low and other two are way up there. I had problems with rockwool myself....mostly keeping it tight around clone....last 3 clones i just took i put in peat moss and clones before that i put some around stem in rock wool to fill in any air gaps ..... think i will stick to rock wool for seeds only...and when i run out might not get any more...have not seen any better results with them IMO

Pacha, you've been around my journal for a while so I thought I would return the favor. I was interested when I read about your new clones today. They look good so far; it's exciting when you are starting out a new batch. One tip I will share with you for next time is to try to take smaller cuttings. I see a lot of extra stem and way too many leaves. The cutting is going to struggle to stay alive for the first week or so and supporting all that vegetation puts the plant at a disadvantage. It's kind of counter-intuitive but I learned to keep the cuttings "lean" with a short stem and only the top 1-2 leaves. I can speak from experience when I say that smaller cuttings will increase your success rate.

What's this about OZ people being "rude pricks" all about???????

Hi PAchamama:nicethread:
Now you've done! Don't mess with those down under guys.:ganjamon:
Leave em alone. They just want to play footy all the time and grow great buds. Never met one I didn't like.There are a few strange ones that live way out in the outback I wouldn't want to meet.:smokin:
If you believe all the TV commercials we get, all they do is drink beer and eat stakes.:ganjamon:

What's this about OZ people being "rude pricks" all about???????

hope your joking becaus ei was thought yuo would think it was funny lol i love you loud ass wankers lol. annyways i am loving your grow hopefully the skunkbubble will be great .

Pacha, you've been around my journal for a while so I thought I would return the favor. I was interested when I read about your new clones today. They look good so far; it's exciting when you are starting out a new batch. One tip I will share with you for next time is to try to take smaller cuttings. I see a lot of extra stem and way too many leaves. The cutting is going to struggle to stay alive for the first week or so and supporting all that vegetation puts the plant at a disadvantage. It's kind of counter-intuitive but I learned to keep the cuttings "lean" with a short stem and only the top 1-2 leaves. I can speak from experience when I say that smaller cuttings will increase your success rate.

the tallest one is at most 4 inches are you serious smaller thanthat? most are 2-3 inches

Never used the Mother Of All Blooms before but it looks really cool ....looks like something you would only use for a week or two Kind of like Beatie Bloom N is low and other two are way up there. I had problems with rockwool myself....mostly keeping it tight around clone....last 3 clones i just took i put in peat moss and clones before that i put some around stem in rock wool to fill in any air gaps ..... think i will stick to rock wool for seeds only...and when i run out might not get any more...have not seen any better results with them IMO

that moab is supposed to be use i was TOLD by the hydro guy 1st week of bloom and last two feddings of bloom
as for your clone in the RW i hate the seeds germination in RW it sucks for me i cant get more than a 50% germ rate as for the clones after i dip the i set them in and push one side towards the stem and down to hold the presure kinda like what you would do with soil but just one side

PAchamama - you know I am only joking!!! LOL LOL LOL

but can drink beers and eat steaks be all that bad?

BTW I'm a Redneck, All we wanna do its screw or cousins and drink moonshine.Isn't anything wrong there either anit there? JK Grow's going fine dude.

how's that Afghan doing PAcha? and the rest of course, But I'm interested in that Afi in particular.

Hi PAchamama:nicethread:

I will definately be following your soil grow.

Norcaliwood - LOL LOL LOL. Just got back inside from having a joint to read your comments and I just had to laugh!! In my part of the world, my wife is a 4th generation winemaker, we drink such strong and obscure varieties like Mondeuse, Petit Verdot and Cinsault. They come in at 17% alc and the mondeuse is a screamer at 19%!!!!

Top that with some home grown, the sun out, and kicking back......

YEP, living in OZ is beautiful!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom