First Lowryder #2 - 600 Watt CFL - Closet Grow Newbie

HighGrade159 thanks for your opinion! I am following your grow as well. as for the lights I'm getting a 600w hps light coming soon so that's what I'll be using from now on. I can't wait for my babies to get real big! :Namaste:

hey guys quick update: I'm on day 25. give or take. I've read A LOT and shouldn't my babies be bigger or bushier? they still look small and are not bushy so should i be worried? and a few of them ARE showing signs of sex. and my closet is beginning to reek. any suggestions? but i gave them their first feeding with some nutrients. only used half what was directed to see how they react to them. will post pics soon.

here are some fresh pics:

securedownload10.jpeg
securedownload-81.jpeg
securedownload-72.jpeg
securedownload-63.jpeg
securedownload-53.jpeg
securedownload-44.jpeg
securedownload-35.jpeg
securedownload-26.jpeg
securedownload-19.jpeg

HighGrade159 thanks for your opinion! I am following your grow as well. as for the lights I'm getting a 600w hps light coming soon so that's what I'll be using from now on. I can't wait for my babies to get real big! :Namaste:

hey guys quick update: I'm on day 25. give or take. I've read A LOT and shouldn't my babies be bigger or bushier? they still look small and are not bushy so should i be worried? and a few of them ARE showing signs of sex. and my closet is beginning to reek. any suggestions? but i gave them their first feeding with some nutrients. only used half what was directed to see how they react to them. will post pics soon.

With a 600w HPS you'll be doing nice. Regarding your plants current sizes - they'll grow so dont worry. Just don't expect crazy yields as I've seen autos yield as little as 9g under satisfactory conditions. Maybe next time start of with either less plants of more wattage so they can veg nicely. My setup is far from fantastic but I started with just 3 plants under 200W dual spectrum so 100W 2700k and 100W 6500k and they grew kinda well although got stunted due to human error. With a bit more 6500k lighting I reckon they would have vegged a lot nicer but its all a learning experience :peace: Once you see that they are start producing some tasty buds its a great feeling - well was for me anyway!

How many watts are feeding them right now? Good luck on the grow buddy and keep us posted! :Namaste:

hey quick update, they all look awesome and they are getting bushier and taller. definitely in preflower. the nutes did not hurt them, they loo great! i think ill have a high female turnout. pics later today!

UPDATE: this might be hard to believe but I think I have 8 girls 1 boy. they are all looking great. green as ever. not as big as I want them to be or I thought they would be but it they're healthy. sorry for no pics, I just got a puppy and well as you know all the attention goes towards her lol will have some later today

QUICK UPDATE: i think i have 9 girls!! all in preflower. some have a lot more pistils than others but the all have the. an all smell great! also, they are still not getting as big as i thought they oughta be by now, any thoughts? they are healthy and looking good. here are some pics:

securedownload11.jpeg
securedownload-45.jpeg
securedownload-36.jpeg
securedownload-27.jpeg
securedownload-110.jpeg

hi everyone. I've been busy with work but I have updates. my lowriders are buddin nicely. I have some NYC diesel brewin also. I'll have pics soon!!

Back
Top Bottom