DWC Lowryrder2 breeding grounds with lst'n(1st grow 400w hps)

yes in its younger years did some lst'n on her and topped this plant to see what happens never grew and never topped but looks like i did ok. the root rot is still there look closer you think i should cut if off or what should i do with it.i also added another 200ppm of the connsssiour so a total of1000ppm conn and 450ppm of sensi grow A+B no nute burn yet it een around 30 hours since so maybe increase in a few days. Can someone tune in on my root shit irie any ideas from grow buddies

Those roots look pretty good to me.
I have two dwc buckets one with MJ and an air pump and one with a tomato and no pump.
A black slimy mold grows on the wicks, but does not seem to affect plants. Maybe that's what you have.
Your babies are looking good so far. Good luck!

If you grow DWC and do not put an airstone in the water the plants roots will quickly use up all of the available free oxygen in the water and your roots will begin to rot. extreme PH fluctuations can hurt the roots too.also if you do not change the resevoir and wash it, you will get salt builup that will hurt the roots.

trichome, as long as your air pump can handle it, and they usually can, you should get a T connector and run another airstone immidiately for your tomato, it would cost you 2 or 3 bucks and will make your plant grow much better!

i find the more bubbles you get the better it is, but there is a point of diminishing returns. when i grew DWC i bought the 12" rubber bandable ones that worked great.

trichome, as long as your air pump can handle it, and they usually can, you should get a T connector and run another airstone immidiately for your tomato, it would cost you 2 or 3 bucks and will make your plant grow much better!
It's sitting outside. I have a 5" air gap between the top of the water and bottom of the net pot.
Roots look healthy and white. Every time I look in solution is foamy. What's with that?

did I miss something or do you have LR2 under 12/12? I haven't grown an autoflowering strain myself but I was under the impression that they should be grown under 18/6 or so as they do not need the 12 hour dark period to induce flowering.
and i will answer your question as weel dank the hands down best light to grow under with LR is 18-6 but i have a plant under the 12-12 already and if i move to 18-6 i will just be veggin and i want tomatos anyways so i thought well if they are all under the 12-12 it isn'y going to kill them just produce alot less not so much for the LR but the mystery might have a considerable less yield,
AS for airstone i have 2 six inchers in each five gal bucket they are getting a SHIT LOAD of AIR BUBBLEs oh yeah the mystery is at a nute level of 380ppm thank you all for tunning in. As for the roots my friend told me ecause i transplanted from soil to hydro i would lose some root growth and said some people cut about half off when they transplant can anyone confirm because i t looks like the culinizations have secured the infected orgininal root mass. crazy anyways thx for all of your help:thanks:

OK I HAVE AN UPDATE GREAT NEWS I CAN ONLY THINK OF THIS QUOTE
Dr. Ian Malcolm: No, I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way THIS SEED WAS THROWN IN A MEDIUM THAT IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GROW BUT IT DID WITH NO WATER OR ANYTHING PROVIDED BY ME I TRANSPLANTED 4 DIFFERENT TIME AND IT SOMEHOW TURNED TO TO BE A FEMALE THANK YOU GODI WILL POST PICS LATER HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYONE.

Yeah man a journal is journal, i have started my first grow as well and i dont think its the most interesting journal in the world but i still do it just so i can get use to knowing how to keep up with the grow as well as to learn since its my first time and hopefully later on i can have a better journal but just hang in there man and good luck on your grow

your right man about not worrying about how cool the thread is l8t.

anyone with a weed closet and ain't scared to share is as far from lame as can be in my book.

i would'nt even know how old my plants are w/o my journal.

did I miss something or do you have LR2 under 12/12? I haven't grown an autoflowering strain myself but I was under the impression that they should be grown under 18/6 or so as they do not need the 12 hour dark period to induce flowering.

your not missin anything mcbudz. auto flowering is just that.

personally when i finally grab some af strains it's gonna be 24/7 lights on!!

they'd be lucky to ever see the dark!!!! :grinjoint:

nbk SEARCH THESE FORUMS AND YOU WILL FING GEORGE WHOEVER HAS A HUGE ARTICLE AOUT lr2 AND WHEN WHAT IS THE BEST FOR THE AND WITH EXTENSIVE REASERCH THAT WAS DONE I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM AND DO A 18-6 JUST A SUGGEST IT WOULD ALSO SAVE YOU ENGERY ANYWAYS SORRY IF YOU ALREADY KNEW JUST WANTD TO PUT IN MY TWO cENTS

Ok i need to give an update man my temp are perfect from 70 degrees F to at most 82 and i cant figure what the fuck is up with my roots they were really white now turning a light yellow or why about 60% of my leaves are turning tips downward. with just the very very slightess tip burn i mean very very small if that on maybe 8- 9 leaves with the roots i wash this black shit off and with in a day it has returned 200% Can anyone tell me if it is the tranchula shit. last night i changes all the water in that system and bucket with all new nutes i am sitting at 1100 ppm all connessior and a little carbo loadshould i still be using a lite feeding of sensi A+B or just the flowering stuff. anyways thank you all for you help. here are some pics i gonna get a ruler but she look about 14" growing faster with the new root development
new_growth_011.jpg

new_growth_010.jpg

dank that is so cool auto ak YES that is great sorry about the mix up looking forward to watching them grow are you going to write a journal

I myself dont know that much about hydro, but they look to me like they arent getting enough oxygen well the roots atleast because of the discolorment. they look a bit too yellow maybe too much water?

I wonder If I can take clones from these auto-flowering plants.
ok you can clone but that is what it willl be a exact replica and will be done the same time as the plant it was taken fromi think the best way to do it would be a method of check this out
Hierba's 1st Indoor grow entry #97
might be the best for this auto flower stuff

I myself dont know that much about hydro, but they look to me like they arent getting enough oxygen well the roots atleast because of the discolorment. they look a bit too yellow maybe too much water?
ty for the response i talked to the tech support dude and he said the same root rot and that i need to keep the water around a temp of 68 degree F so i will change to ac stuff and see if it helps

Back
Top Bottom