DWC Lowryrder2 breeding grounds with lst'n(1st grow 400w hps)

lol, poke.

i said that like 20 posts ago. those white roots were looking pretty! but the slimy one=not healthy.

i would throw an extra airstone in there and get some more bubblidge. its like a dollar worth of parts.

i dont think 68 degrees on the button is required, even if its optimal which is a bit questionable to me. water is always a few degrees cooler than the air, so if your grow room is 80 degrees, your water is prob cooler than that. 90 degree is bad for roots though so if your grow room is 95 degrees then you might have a problem.

from what i have learned about this tyemp shit is if i have the water temp lower the oxygen ppm air buubles are more in volume and are more effective when the temp is decreased and less considerable the higher the temp gets. at 80 degrees there is so much oxygen wasted. anyways thank you very much for your reponses . I need to add hydroperoxside need to know how much with 3% and 35 % if i can get it thank you all.. i got the room temp down to 65 with water at 68. i saw a room temp low of 59.4 i think they love it they look the best they ever have. anyways thz again everyone. always looking for advice.

Sounds good. Try the Ac change and lets hope for the best.

I checked out the thread about "layered" cloning. It seems to be easier just to cut a clone or make some seeds. (If I choose to sacrifice a female of course.) lol
if you search i am sure you can find on here the threads about cloning these you will see my post and me asking the same ?'s as you. lol.kinda funny anyways i wanted to clone these so bad because it just seem stupid not to but when i found out that it is kinda points less and the yeild that would be produced from it would be not worth even the effort of soil . anyways i would love to see results if you ever do it and i am sure i am not the only one wanting to see the results anyways have a good day, thank for sticking around:Rasta:

two things poke,

you are right about the res temp. temps are ok between 60 and 75 deg F, but there is alot more oxygen available at 60 deg than 75. above 85 deg, there is little available oxygen. if you can keep your res at 60 thats awesome,

but a 60 degree grow room will def slow plant growth. this is because co2 is harder to uptake in the leaves because the stomata wont want to open fully.

under normal conditions, the ideal temp range for indoor growth is 72-76 degrees. daytim temps above 85 or below 60 will slow growth.

be very careful with h2o2, it eats organic material and if you add too much you can say bye bye to all the progress you made so far. airstones oxygenate the water fine all by them selves.

be very careful with h2o2, it eats organic material and if you add too much you can say bye bye to all the progress you made so far. airstones oxygenate the water fine all by them selves.

No more than 12.6ml of 3% H2O2 per gallon per day.

And that is if you're fighting root-rot and trying to save the plant before it dies lol.

For normal situations, 5.5ml of 3% H2O2 per gallon per day.

~35% H2O2 (check the places where beauticians get their supplies) should be more economical but be careful with it and clean up spills. Safer to dilute it in batches to 3% and then work from that.

[EDIT: I just remembered that some used to use 30 ml/gallon but the one time I tried that I had a problem - although I never tracked the problem down because when I changed a few things (including the rate of H2O2) it went away for good. Might not have been the level of H2O2 but I can't recommend that level as I don't know/remember.]

dank, you shouldn't try to clone an autoflower.
the autoflower has a specific lifetime and dies. when you clone those cells know how old they are and continue to age accordingly. by the time they are old enough to clone they are already flowering, if you clone it it will not have time to make roots to support flowering and you will get a terrible harvest from each half of the plant.

seeding with another male auto flower would be the easiest option for a seed stock. thats what im doing right now. bang, 1000 mixed gender seeds in one shot. hopefully less.

another option is to get a bunch of female autoflower seeds and spray one with stamen-it or sts to at the begining of week 3 to turn it into a male. let it pollinate the females you grew, and presto, 1,000 all female seeds.

im going to buy some auto ak47 females and sts one., then cross it with lr#2 SC#2 HS#2 im currently working on. . . my whole stock. that way i get good feminized f1 seed.

the paint brush thing works. its nice for a small amount of seeds, 10-100

just seperate the male, when its ripe put it in a plasitc bag, hold it upidedown and shke it.
collect the pollen, put it in a dish get a paintbrush and the rest is obvious.

gl!

dank thank you man i wasnt trying to say yo udont know how to clone sorry about the mix up just was saying as wheel just did it life span is BS bu twe have to deal with it right so i was going to do the same with male pollen . as for sts if you use light poising instead of chemicals you can almost always get the same results it will hermie wheel or you can let them go a week or two over harvest and most of the time it will go hermie as welljust a suggestion sorry if you already new. peace out guys ty for all your help so far..

the paint brush thing works. its nice for a small amount of seeds, 10-100

just seperate the male, when its ripe put it in a plasitc bag, hold it upidedown and shke it.
collect the pollen, put it in a dish get a paintbrush and the rest is obvious.

gl!

One further thing is also obvious but as I once <COUGH> saw someone forget:

Turn your GR fans OFF before entering with the pollen and paintbrush!

Heh.

poke,

think about it. . . how does light poisoning work? it works by messing with the plants hormones that are responsible for flowering and veging. A short bright period will induce the veg hormones, and by shocking the plant it basically gets scared and hermies to save itself from worldly doom!

an autoflowers veg and flower hormones are not, however, controlled by light cycles, they are controlled by age. for this reason, you can;t light poison an autoflower.

light poisoning also has a tendency to give a greater number of seeds that hermie no matter what. unless you breed it with a plant other than itself, then it happens less.

sts is the shit because you can take a female that has little to no chance of hermie, like a feminized seed from a bank (auto ak47), and get it to turn male. then pollinate other females of the same type. then the seeds also have no chance of being a hermie. its easy to make too.

poke,

think about it. . . how does light poisoning work? it works by messing with the plants hormones that are responsible for flowering and veging. A short bright period will induce the veg hormones, and by shocking the plant it basically gets scared and hermies to save itself from worldly doom!

an autoflowers veg and flower hormones are not, however, controlled by light cycles, they are controlled by age. for this reason, you can;t light poison an autoflower.

light poisoning also has a tendency to give a greater number of seeds that hermie no matter what. unless you breed it with a plant other than itself, then it happens less.

sts is the shit because you can take a female that has little to no chance of hermie, like a feminized seed from a bank (auto ak47), and get it to turn male. then pollinate other females of the same type. then the seeds also have no chance of being a hermie. its easy to make too.

you weren't kidding when you said that that shit is the shit it sounds like the best idea yet i think i wwil try this in a couple grows when my when i finger get more green

No more than 12.6ml of 3% H2O2 per gallon per day.

And that is if you're fighting root-rot and trying to save the plant before it dies lol.

For normal situations, 5.5ml of 3% H2O2 per gallon per day.

~35% H2O2 (check the places where beauticians get their supplies) should be more economical but be careful with it and clean up spills. Safer to dilute it in batches to 3% and then work from that.

[EDIT: I just remembered that some used to use 30 ml/gallon but the one time I tried that I had a problem - although I never tracked the problem down because when I changed a few things (including the rate of H2O2) it went away for good. Might not have been the level of H2O2 but I can't recommend that level as I don't know/remember.]
just wondering if you had a source

Ahh... Me own past experiences lol.

Other than that, there was a "core group" of experts in A.D.M.C. back in the 90s, I couldn't tell you which one told me to try it but that's where I first heard of it.

just asking because the expert that told me yesterday said 150 ml per gal of 3% and 1.5 ml of 35% but after you said that i kinda dont remember for sure kinda 2nd guessing myself i will ask again and post my findings for now i added 40ml to about 4 gal leave are dropping since last night

btw i have anpther lowryder germed and ready to go into rockwohl tomarrow and the other LR will go in to hydro tomarrow did i mention i am freaked the fuck out about this stupid ass plant prob i just want to get her healthy hopefully i will have a good report tomarrow

just asking because the expert that told me yesterday said 150 ml per gal of 3% and 1.5 ml of 35% but after you said that i kinda dont remember for sure kinda 2nd guessing myself i will ask again and post my findings for now i added 40ml to about 4 gal leave are dropping since last night

Hey, higher might be safe - I just don't know. I wouldn't want to guess and have you be the (p*ssed-off) guinea-pig.

Back
Top Bottom