Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

Well, I looked through your two grow journals and I gotta say that you prove true the old adage "Once you learn how to ride a bike, you never forget." Thank you very much for these journals. Oh and thank Julie as well! :cheer:

+rep

let me be the first to say holy f-ing poop batman what a ass and harvest
Thanks Poke Smot. No new pics of your lady?
I was interested in carmelicious untill i saw how big! currently have some white russian, some blue satellite and just started some anesthesia.
Good luck with your strains ganjagiggle. The Caramelicious doesn't have to get that big. Actually, I would have prefered to put them into flower somewhat earlier than we did.
Congratulations on a fantastic mouth-watering grow. It's nice to see hard work rewarded. I can't wait to see what's next!
Julie is beautiful, as always. And she's got the best job in town!
Peace and grrrreat bud :hippy:
Thanks HK. My friend Paige is a bit jealous and wants to be featured in a future grow. I think I have the best job in town. ;-)
Heard about a bunch of ladybugs out west somewhere, glad you got some. Hand trimming makes yummy hand hash but Julie brings that to a whole new level.
Hmmmm, nipple hash. Hell yeah!!!
So I was saying I wanted to join the club of "nudes and nugs" lol so check out my journal and see some nice pics of my girl and my "girls". lol.Greenislands journal 09
Hope everyone likes
Yes, it's an elite club unfortunately. Hey I went to check out your girl again and couldn't find the pics, did you take them down?
that might be the kind of thing I would grow... for... or keep in my closet. either way... :rollit:
no seriously- props on another FAB thread / harvest.
you are a case study in efficiency, and what is possible.
I'd rep, but goddamn software shit grumble grumble....
:nicethread: :peace:
Thanks man. Not to worry about the rep bump, but thanks for trying.
great harvest!!
Thanks McBudz
Well, I looked through your two grow journals and I gotta say that you prove true the old adage "Once you learn how to ride a bike, you never forget." Thank you very much for these journals. Oh and thank Julie as well! :cheer:
+rep
Thanks munki and I'll pass on the kudos to Julie.
Not sure if this qualifies me into the "Nudes and Nugs" club yet...but it was worth a shot.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/first-grow-nc-5.95212/
Nice try poker shark. That was close, but no cigar (or should I say blunt?).
Beautiful as usual; plants, harvest,and Julie!
From all angles! ;)
Thanks tricome, we'll work on some new angles. ;-)
Great job, what a harvest, look like you have been busy, again great job..
Thanks sonzor
:woohoo::adore::adore::adore:
Great...what else can I say !
Thanks Haze
omg nice buds and wow julie is awsome looking too. you got a guess on how well u did yet? And i take it the lady bugs was for the mites?
Thanks inferno420. We didn't do as well as hoped for. I'll post the numbers below.
damn it, why the f am i not following this journal???
lost you after #1. looking like you got a nice life my man. congrats.
Thanks Wheelo, I'll be starting a new journal soon. Hope to see you there.
Awesome haul ! :cheer:
Thanks Tunes

Update:

The dry weight was a bit disappointing, just a tad over 20oz. That's an average of just over an ounce per plant. Our last Caramelicious grow averaged 4oz per plant. I think we got greedy and filled the room too full. Also, we let them go too long before putting them into flower. We will only be growing 12 next time instead of 18. It's not all bad, we got some awesome buds and learned a lot. It's currently curing in jars. Here's some pics.
1515Small.jpg

1518Small.jpg

1522Small.jpg

1527Small.jpg

Here's the new crop. It's Purple Kush and they are waiting for their turn in the main grow room. My grow partner picked this variety out and we're excited to see what they will do.
1529Small.jpg

The ladybugs are doing their job. We will fog the main grow room and make sure all the spider mites are gone before moving the new clones into the room.
1533Small.jpg

1530Small.jpg

Here's an F-13 that we have growing ourside. We call it our rhubarb plant.
1485Small.jpg

Oh, here's one more of Julie. I think it's a repost, but I enlarged it a bit. I just really like this one.
1530-1Small.jpg

Nice full jars - beatiful pictures. I love that 420 Magazine background shot with the packed jars in the forground - very artful.

Did you get any pictures of a hang dry?

I love the box-o-buds shot

Great finish those are some pretty packed jars, Cant wait too see you next grow. Good luck with that...

Your grow was so wholesome and lush, few would guess the yield reality. If this was your 20th not your 2nd crop you'd have reason for dissapointment. Busting myths was never your intent but more veg time does not reliably increase yield? Less than half g/w is def improvable. P. Kush may exact revenge, but these sweeties did not. All of your posts are a pleasure I hope for more of. Thanks for the ride, SwampGas.

very nice. . .

when is julie gonna take one of you naked with your bud?? lol, jk, jk. i don't think i want to see that.

keep 'em coming bud, your doing great! and your wife is hot. you lucky SOB. lol.

Back
Top Bottom