Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

Wow they seem to be doin so much better then your first ones have you did anything diffrent? j/w because i wouldnt think clones would do that much better then there moms it looks like there going to yeild atleast 33% more then the moms

SG, I've scrolled up and down through these and 6/19 post pix and back again. Several times. Any pro would be proud, and this is the 'trial' run after the 'shakedown'. Those poor two who supplied all these and bud to boot did good. Their sisters here are the embodiment. Looks like a bigger grow than it really is, the scale is a bit disorienting.
I'd love to visit, my friend but you are 5+ days drive from me. My urge to motorvate far has ebbed as I've aged, but I'll take a dream trip thank you very much. I actually prefer the right coast, despite our many faults but a visit would be nice. Bong time!

PG

love the grow what size lights u running

great grow again- leaning plants is my favorite non-problematic problem.
the outdoors looks awesome!
We could have worse problems. :)
Big garden!congrats!i can see now how they will bloom and they will bloom nicely...
I idvise to put more security element, because no one can resist for those green, beutys!
F**k if i could i would add rep!:D
Thanks cigo, they are in full bloom now. I hope you like the new pics.
wow ... amazing
+rep
Muchas gracias HazeSeeker, or much grass as we say in the states.
Beautiful flowers and great pics. Love the outdoor, thats a pretty amazing operation you have. Lots of room.
Thank you sonzor, the outdoor grow will have to be imaginary now. My grow partners didn't want the pics posted. :(
Wow Swampgas.:slide:
What gardens you have very full and green.:popcorn:
+ rep If I can
Pan4
Always love hearing from you pan4, thank you so much.
Swampgas, I just finished reading through your Carmelicious journal and now this one...fricken beautiful!! I definitely dig your style! I may be late, but I'm definitely gonna follow this one through.
I have a couple questions...I see you're using a camping heater to generate co2 for your room. How long do those 5gal propane tanks last? when do you run it...during lights? and what do you use to measure the co2 levels??
Thanks bro!
Conquer
Thank you ConqueringLOJ, I'm glad you stopped by and hope I don't disappoint. The 5 gal tank lasts almost a month and we only run it while the lights are on. At night, they need more oxygen. We have only used the syringe style co2 meter, the other kinds are way too expensive.
Wow they seem to be doin so much better then your first ones have you did anything diffrent? j/w because i wouldnt think clones would do that much better then there moms it looks like there going to yeild atleast 33% more then the moms
Thanks inferno420. Clones don't unusually degrade or lose their vigor until multiple clonings. If it's a strong strain, you can clone a hundred times before they lose their vigor. We are hoping for a nice yield, but the final weigh in will tell the tale.
SG, I've scrolled up and down through these and 6/19 post pix and back again. Several times. Any pro would be proud, and this is the 'trial' run after the 'shakedown'. Those poor two who supplied all these and bud to boot did good. Their sisters here are the embodiment. Looks like a bigger grow than it really is, the scale is a bit disorienting.
I'd love to visit, my friend but you are 5+ days drive from me. My urge to motorvate far has ebbed as I've aged, but I'll take a dream trip thank you very much. I actually prefer the right coast, despite our many faults but a visit would be nice. Bong time!
PG
Thanks PG, I agree, the reflective material makes the room/grow look bigger than it is. We have 18 plants and they are budding so big that the stalks are having trouble supporting them. We have them staked up and that helps. You are welcome here any time PG, but I understand that you love the other coast. It would still be fun to meet you. Bong hits on me my friend.
love the grow what size lights u running
Thanks. We are running two 600W hps on a light mover. The coverage is much better with the motorized track.

Update:

About the outdoor grow, my grow partners didn't think my posting it here was a good idea, so I deleted the pics. Sorry.

For those of you who were waiting for Julie to make her appearance, the wait is over. She stopped by today and I passed along all the compliments. Her timing was impeccable as usual, she loves a flowering garden. I will post several pics over the next few days. Thanks for being patient.

1440Small.jpg

1443Small.jpg

1438Small.jpg

1439small2.jpg

Ah yes my friend, scale orientation. Julies' mood indicators show a happy grow. Prime buds all over the place. Her skin shows no ink! Totally awesome and somewhat unusual these days. I don't get invited often into nice grows like yours. Maybe it's my tatoos.
So SwampGas, how about them trichs?

PG

Hey Swampgas looking like a million bucks, I noticed one little leaf that is round almost like a basil leaf in the last pic. What is that? Not that I'm complaining or anything I just thought that was odd. Thumbs up, now to get to reading the rest of this journal I am way behind.

A lot of times when you take clones from a stem that's already budding and put them back in veg those weird little tear-drop shaped leaves will be the first new growth. As long as the next new nodes pump out regular leaves :rollit: it will be fine. Some natural response i suppose.

Sorry, didn't notice that you had already explained that bit until after i posted my own.
Beautiful woman you have there. :)

WOW Swamp Gas that is still as amazing as the 1st caramelicious grow!!!!
just 1 question how many gallons are those square pots?:scratchinghead:

have you tried cloning that one?:winkyface:
good show.
If I managed to clone one, would you be interested?
:popcorn: That is the most beautiful flower room i have ever seen :popcorn:
Thank you much for the compliment Tunes420
My goodness. Thats about all I can say about that..
How about her goodness? Ha.
Ah yes my friend, scale orientation. Julies' mood indicators show a happy grow. Prime buds all over the place. Her skin shows no ink! Totally awesome and somewhat unusual these days. I don't get invited often into nice grows like yours. Maybe it's my tatoos.
So SwampGas, how about them trichs?
PG
Propa Gator, my good friend. Yes her 'mood indicators' appear to be pointed in the right direction. Yep, not a speck of ink, believe me, I know. The invitation to visit is always open my friend. The trichs should be visible in the current set.
Sorry, didn't notice that you had already explained that bit until after i posted my own.
Beautiful woman you have there. :)
Thanks ds8802, not a problem.
WOW Swamp Gas that is still as amazing as the 1st caramelicious grow!!!!
just 1 question how many gallons are those square pots?:scratchinghead:
Thanks blackbeast, the pots are 5 gal.

Update:

I entered a couple of photos in the 'Plant of the Month' contest, but because they contained pictures of Julie, the staff deemed them unacceptable. :( It seems they feel Julie isn't appropiate for the contest. At least I can still post her here. I will enter a couple more pics without Julie and see what happens.

Here are tonights pics.

1446Small.jpg

1447Small.jpg

1452Small.jpg

1459Small.jpg

1453Small.jpg

1454Small.jpg

1463Small.jpg

1441Small.jpg

1442Small.jpg

1437Small.jpg

We're fine with tasteful nudes in journals; bring it on. We even specifically wrote this into the forum guidelines

All posted images must be cannabis or hemp related, without any offensive content whatsoever. Nudes are allowed provided they are 420 related, are tasteful, and considered art. No raunchy photos, spread shots, or penetration pictures allowed.

The thing about the contests is that some people want to win to the point of campaigning and politicing and such. We're trying to prevent the focus from changing away from the plant and nug (only in the contests). This is why we used the phrase "You may add one inanimate object as a reference point". All complements intended; Julie is far from inanimate ;)

Wonderful update swampgas ;)

Back
Top Bottom