Caramelicious In NorCal ll (Revenge of the Clones)

If I ever again ryme or enjoy metered time
I have enjoyed this time Ive spent with you
May your caramelicious rise to the envy of all eyes
And your faith in Gaia shine to show you through
May your house forever prosper with all love considered proper
With 420s help the herb will be there too

I also just got caught up. Amazing garden, great job. Cant wait to see what you can do outside.

The sanctuary is nearly prepared in readiness for the much anticipated appearance of the High Priestess of Sativa. Indica tions are that She will be on schedule.
Yes PG, the sanctuary is ready. Julie is too, we just missed connections on Friday or there would be new pics posted. Maybe Monday. :)
stupid expensive pots! I hate how plastic gets expensive... but are those 3 or 5 gal containers? what is your soil bill like on transplant day? haha
great grow as always, cheers!
It amazes me too, how 35 cents worth of plastic, turns into 5 dollars. Soil is expensive, but necessary.
Did you ever look into LST to help your height problem? It might be worth it for you
Thanks Stiz, we're considering several options. So far, we're ok though.
Swampgas that garden is huge.:smokin:
Yes the height thing we both have that to deal with it's a good thing.;)
Your doing a great job man love to come and visit your thread.:cheer:
Pan4
As always, thank you pan4.
Thanks swampgas. I've found a similar deal at my hydro shop. About the same price too. I was hoping to find a deal online somewhere but I can't find any except at the hydrofarm website. Of course those are the same ones at the hydro shop $5. :peace:
Glad you found what you need. Some of this shit is crazy expensive. I admire those who do so much more, with less.
i dont think he or anyone for that matter would want to lst about 50 plants lmao
Actually, there are only 18 plants. Sometimes it seems like much more.
Where's Julie, cant wait, my girl agreed to a bud shot i will post it here swamp when i get the shot i want
Hey Poke Smot, Julie will make her appearance soon. I'd be honored if you would post your lady's pics on my thread.
If I ever again ryme or enjoy metered time
I have enjoyed this time Ive spent with you
May your caramelicious rise to the envy of all eyes
And your faith in Gaia shine to show you through
May your house forever prosper with all love considered proper
With 420s help the herb will be there too
Love your posts Propa Gator and thanks for all the behind the scenes exchange. May your meter always be running and your bong loads many.
Looking great, I'm a little late to the party, but just read the first five to get caught up...
:popcorn:
Thanks Soniq420. Late or not, glad to have you.
I also just got caught up. Amazing garden, great job. Cant wait to see what you can do outside.
Thanks sonzor, I'm posting a few pics of the outdoor spot.
this will be nice blooming!
We hope so too. Thanks cigo.

Update:
The Caramelicious are doing fine and an update will be coming soon, but I thought I'd share our good fortune at joining an outdoor co-op grow. I'm sure I will have to create a new journal for this, but I thought I'd post a few shots here until I get it started.

We aquired clones in the Bay Area last weekend.
We have:
Green Crack,
Sour Deisel
Grapefruit Deisel
Grape Punch
F-13
Romulan
Grand Daddy Purple
The purps
1320Small.jpg

We spent the day putting them in the ground and connecting up the irregation.
1336Small.jpg

Our co-op friend has a bit of a head start on us, but we intend to catch up.
1338Small.jpg

Look very nice, Congrats on the co-op. Looks like a wonderful place to grow. Looking forward two seeing those babies grow up...

man nice plants!
+ rep!
Thanks cigo
NICE ... it will be interesting to see them grow!
good job!+reps
Thanks Haze, my thoughts exactly.
Wow very nice swampgas.:bong:
I would love to grow a garden outdoors.:rollit:
+rep If I can
Pan4
Thanks pan4, I would love to see the outdoor garden that you would grow, you've got skills my man.
You can do this in California? I am sooo dissatisfied with my states' dragging heels. How do you feel about moving your states' eastern border to the Atlantic ocean? Can I sign a referendum? Do I hear a witness? How about a halleluiah one time for freedom?
Hallelujah!!! Propa Gator, come to Cali, you would be welcome here.
Pretty much from the Mexican border to Southern BC you have legal gardens growing everywhere. Finding enough hired hands at harvest time is getting tougher.
California, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia should form a new country, Western America.
Yeah, harvest time can be a bitch, but it is sooo worth it.
you have earned a rep from me great job
Thank you kind sir.
the United Western Smokers Frontyard thats the new name for it...lol
It works for me.
Look very nice, Congrats on the co-op. Looks like a wonderful place to grow. Looking forward two seeing those babies grow up...
Thanks man, we're looking forward to it too.

Update:

For those waiting for Julie to make an appearance, I'm sorry to disappoint. Julie and I have been out of town at separate times and we just haven't hooked up recently. She promises to make an appearance though. Stay tuned.

About the outdoor grow, my grow partner thinks that we might be pressing our luck by posting two grows at the same time. I see his point, but I stress that we are strictly legal under California law. We don't want to draw any unwanted heat to us, so I may continue to post the outdoor grow under a pseudonym, I've not made up my mind yet.

The Caramelicious garden is 3 1/2 weeks into 12/12. We took 25 clones preparing for a future crop.
Here are tonight's pics.
1358Small.jpg

1350Small.jpg

1348Small.jpg

1353Small.jpg

1362Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom