Purple Kush In NorCal

Thanks for the +rep PHATBLUNT420. Yeah, Stewie's a stoner alright, he has a perpetual smile on his face.

Yeah, he's super mellow.

Thanks much sonzor, I will update storm results below.

bahahaha, now that's funny.

Worthy or not, I kinda like ole Stewie.

Thanks brother Haze.

Thanks Tunes.

Thanks SD619, glad to have you aboard.

Brother Tunes, I love having you around.

Thanks minki, I'll give a storm report below.

If Stewie ever gets cooked, I think I'll miss that meal.

She looks good and she's loaded with trichomes, but is a bit fluffy. I wish her buds were tighter.

Yep, the storm was brutal, we cut some and left some.

Thanks rnwy29erclr, we didn't get hurt too bad.

Yeah, ole Stewie's a pothead for sure.

I want to apologize to all my friends for not visiting your journals lately. I barely have time to do my own updates. I appreciate all of you who take the time to stop by my journal and for the comments that you leave. In another week or two, I should have much more time and a lot more weed. Ha.

I'll do the Outdoor Update first:

The storm was everything they said it would be, tons of rain and 40-50mph winds. We had everything supported pretty well and didn't sustain too much damage. We brought in a couple before it hit and another one yesterday after it passed. The F-13 will come down tomorrow. I've been trimming my ass off for days now and want to give special thanks to Karl for coming over and helping. I've got to get a trimming machine.

Here's a Romulan that I brought home yesterday.
2028Small.jpg

2029Small.jpg

Purple Kush Update:

I've barely had time for these poor girls, but they are holding their own and doing well. I figure another week and they will be ready for harvest. They are starting to show signs of purpling now. The buds are loaded with thichcomes and oh so dense. The hps lights don't show them off very well, I will try to get a few shots under more natural lighting soon.

2036Small.jpg

2055Small.jpg

2038Small.jpg

2039Small.jpg

2051Small.jpg

wow those pictures are sooo beautiful
as are like all of the pics you've posted..
your growing skills are impressive :cheesygrinsmiley::bravo:
I reallyyyy like the last indoor pic... mmmmmmm looks so good

+rep

:popcorn:

Thanks to all of you who supported us through our grows and who followed along faithfully. It's been a great ride. I will be taking an extended break for an indefinite period of time.

I leave you with a Purple Kush update:

We pulled in just under a pound on the Purple Kush harvest. We never really achieved the rich purple color we had hoped for, even though we flowered well into the 9th week.

As for quality, we couldn't be happier though. It is VERY potient and great tasting.

Here are a few pictures of the still curing product.
2091Small.jpg

2086Small.jpg

2096Small.jpg

2095Small.jpg

2087Small.jpg

2088Small.jpg

2085Small.jpg

I'll also leave you with one more of my favorite garden helpers. Thank you Julie.
2076Small.jpg

Peace,
swampgas

:adore::dreamy: awesome

Back
Top Bottom