LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend

They won’t because they’re not herm seeds especially if that’s all you found.
Oh, there are more seeds, especially on a few lower branches of Abby.
On top of that they’re exact replicas of the plant they came from, almost like clones
Well, I'm pretty sure it was Abby that threw some pollen. So if I find seeds on Betty or Jenny they'll be cross-pollinated... which might be interesting
;)
Purple Haze x Hindu Kush & White Widow x Hindu Kush?

LKA, what is the purpose of bud washing? The solution in the buckets is obviously dirty. Is it just soil that is being washed off? I've searched these forums and can't find reasons why.

OK - I searched the web and found out reasons to wash and seems logical to me - just never thought much about it. We wash produce before we eat it right? Why not weed? Since tric's are not water soluble it shouldn't affect potency. I'll give it a try at harvest time.

Thanks for the wash and rinse cycle pix LKA.

LKA, what is the purpose of bud washing? The solution in the buckets is obviously dirty. Is it just soil that is being washed off? I've searched these forums and can't find reasons why.

OK - I searched the web and found out reasons to wash and seems logical to me - just never thought much about it. We wash produce before we eat it right? Why not weed? Since tric's are not water soluble it shouldn't affect potency. I'll give it a try at harvest time.

Thanks for the wash and rinse cycle pix LKA.
I always wonder if washing an indoor grow is a waste of time until I see the buckets after. I feel it also helps dry more evenly as everything starts the same.

Thanks @7Dust2 I'm trying to forget about all of the contests until the end of the month. Trying ;) I hope you're having a great Easter weekend.
Yeah I can care less on contest. I never win anything ever. So no point even thinking about it. So I just do my think and go.
Yep happy Easter bro. Just sitting here while wife's at work. Taken care of her boy . Fun fun. But not really rather be on bike riding in the mountains here

Yeah I can care less on contest. I never win anything ever. So no point even thinking about it. So I just do my think and go.
Yep happy Easter bro. Just sitting here while wife's at work. Taken care of her boy . Fun fun. But not really rather be on bike riding in the mountains here
I hear you @7Dust2 . I do these grows and journals because I enjoy them. Oh, and the bud ;)

LKA, also liked your pegboard in your tent. Gave me an idea for a metal hook rack that I was going to recycle.
Yea @parnelli in DWC you never want anything on the floor. I found this in the basement and it works OK. I love the wire rack in my other tent.

I hear you @7Dust2 . I do these grows and journals because I enjoy them. Oh, and the bud ;)
Mostly bud for.me.. but I do like having a journal go back on and look at them. See and make determination on what I'm doing

Date: 4/18/22 - Day 8 of Drying
Strains - Hindu Kush (Abby), Purple Haze (Jenny), and White Widow (Betty) - All fem and photo
Drying Space - 28SqFT closet, air purifier circulating air, humidifier with distilled water
Closet Temperatures (Including a Celsius view)

The cool weather is back so I can finally turn the A/C off upstairs. It has done remarkably well at keeping the closet around 60f. Together with the humidifier set to 60% these buds are drying nice and slow. Wet and cold weather is forecast for the next several days so I may be able to turn off both.

I took a little side branch from Jenny on Saturday and it wasn't close to ready. A day or two at room temp and it still isn't 'ready', but it was dry enough to smoke and the test smoke was fantastic. I'm excited to get the rest dried up and cured.

I checked on the closet this morning and took some pics. They're coming along nicely but still aren't ready. Even the smallest branches still bending gracefully. I'm hoping for another 3-5 days. I'll keep checking on them daily now and, if in question, will jar some up with a hygrometer and see where they are.

Have a great 4/20 week everyone!

So this grow was soil. Your other grow is RDWC. What method are you going to settle on, or will you continue mixing it up?

So this grow was soil. Your other grow is RDWC. What method are you going to settle on, or will you continue mixing it up?
Well @farside05 I love that I'm comfortable with both now. My plan for the next few grows is to grow mothers in soil, take cuttings, and flower the clones in the RDWC. I'm not sure where that leaves the mothers, although if needed I'll have no problem giving them away. Or maybe after 4 runs I'll flower the 4 mothers? I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Although I did plant a seed on Sunday hoping it would come up on 4/20...

They look nice hanging there, Budman!

Seems like nobody's weed get through a dry without a tiny bit being smoked! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom