DSCF5464.jpg

DSCF54651.jpg

DSCF54681.jpg

Purple Haze BAAMMMMM

DSCF5469.jpg

DSCF5470.jpg

DSCF5472.jpg

Congrats on your awesome harvest Mardo :bravo:

How long did the bubblegums end up going? Was it from Nirvana? Looking forward to your smoke reports on all of the but especially this one.

:peace:

Purple haze on the choppin block

DSCF5449.jpg

Purple Haze 1

DSCF5450.jpg

DSCF5452.jpg

DSCF5453.jpg

DSCF5454.jpg

DSCF5455.jpg

Purple Haze 2

DSCF5458.jpg

DSCF5464.jpg

DSCF54651.jpg

DSCF54681.jpg

Purple Haze BAAMMMMM

DSCF5469.jpg

DSCF5470.jpg

DSCF5472.jpg

Ive been smoking alot of this lately. I have a fellow patient who has been giving me some of his outdoor for 100 bucks a ounce and i must say even as outdoor it gets the job done. I bet you will be very pleased with your indoor. Well done :thumb: :tokin:

Wow Mardo - freaking awesome looking buds and harvest. Very impressive, brother! You really knocked it out of the park. You also had one of the most creative growing set-ups I've ever seen. Very nicely done. It's been a blast following along and watching those tubs perform. :bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey Mad...

Awsome setup you created.
Aston sent me over to check it out.
I was reading your journal and at one point you mentioned your plants were getting yellow leaves starting from the bottom and working up. You found it was a PH problem and raised the PH to like 6.8 and corrected the problem. I was just curious what the PH was before you raised it. It must of been pretty low to cause yellow leaves.

Have you built any more grow setups?
Did you ever end up getting your 600w HPS?
I noticed your tubs had 2 small inlet fans on the
top of the lower tub. I couldn't see the exhaust fan.
Did you have another small exhaust on the top tub?

I will be keeping up with your journals. I've been reading as much as possible here on the 420 site and have been learning a lot. After my first grow being outdoors, I would now like to build some type of indoor grow setup. Budgeting is a big factor for me so I was really drawn to your setup.

Keep up the good work..

Debudman,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner as I have been traveling around the country.

I think my PH was sitting at 6 at the time.

I have sold my tubs to a friend and ordered a grow tent and a 600w HPS.. it still sitting in my spare room awaiting my return.

In the tubs I did not have an exhaust fan

I hope to return to the grow very soon

:)

Debudman,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner as I have been traveling around the country.

I think my PH was sitting at 6 at the time.

I have sold my tubs to a friend and ordered a grow tent and a 600w HPS.. it still sitting in my spare room awaiting my return.

In the tubs I did not have an exhaust fan

I hope to return to the grow very soon

:)

No problem MM.
I am just scouting out ideas right now on a possible indoor setup.
I currently have 3 plants outdoors that are scheduled for harvest in a couple weeks, but have been having so many problems with the insects. First I was attacked by spider mites, and if that wasn't bad enough now I am hit with green bud worms. They are slowly wiping out my buds and I am very depressed. The Azamax had kept my mites at bay for the most part, but now this. I've been pulling the worms out when I find damaged areas, but I don't know how many worms or eggs may hatch. I may just be hosed and have to toss out all my plants.. This is were the indoor has its advantage.. If you are carefull and have a sealed grow setup with intake filters and such you should be able to conduct a clean grow with no bugs... That would be so awsome.
What type of tent you getting?

Back
Top Bottom