White Widow, Bubble Gum, Purple Haze Grow Tubs LST CFL

Just got caught up on your grow Mardo. Bummer about the WW, it seems like it was a root issue. My first grow ended up a bunch of dudes, so I can imagine what it feels like to have to pull up your plant.

I really like your grow set up, there doesn't seem to be any issues with light leaks and you've got a lot of bud sites coming in. (I think my expression was "Damn, dude!") Keep it up, you're doing great. :)

Grow Tub 1
DSCF5286.jpg

Purple Haze 1
DSCF5277.jpg

Bubble Gum 1

DSCF5278.jpg

Grow Tub 2
DSCF5287.jpg

White Widow
DSCF5275.jpg

Bubble Gum 2
DSCF5271.jpg

Purple Haze 2
DSCF5273.jpg

Hey Mad! Just wanted to stop over and show some support! Your setup looks awesome!! Yay DIY! My little box is nowhere near as functional as your tubs...WOW! After seeing your grow box's, I am already trying to figure out what to do for my next one! LOL, but first i need to get through this one!

Anyways...sorry to see your WW go, but the rest of the fam looks amazing! Can't wait to see how things turn out!

:headbanger:

Thanks for all the support fellas. Im not sure whats more addictive the growing or the comradery of this site :)

Niggins420,

I dont usually prune until 2nd week of flowering. I wait and make sure what bud sites need some light and work around them pruning all the fan leaves.

Now that being said I have been told not to prune to heavy. Dont cut leaves that in any way correspond to buds you want to grow. thats whats feeding them. the plants kill off the leaves that aren't needed very well on their own towards the end of budding.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Hey there Mad Mardo! I'm going to subscribe, because you are doing almost the same thing I am doing, but I made mistakes germing my seeds, and they finally were recognized as dead today, 15 days after I started them...:-(...... So I am starting all over with just bag seeds, started 10 of them, 5 have cracked and were planted in the same type of cups you did, but I put mine in my tub/ shower unit ( I live in an RV), and have the cups sitting on the lid with mylar all around and the lights hanging from above on a removable shower sustain rod...
SO I am anxious to see what you do next, I am very happy for your babies sprouting so quickly for you, can you please tell me, I see that you planted them on the 11th, and had little sprouts just 72 hours later, and I have to ask you, did you water al all during that 72 hours? did you leave the lights on the whole time?And did ou soak your seeds for a day or no? You didn't mention it...but I am trying to find out where I went wrong, so I am looking to your success to find out how I failed....
thanks for the time, and again, beautiful babies they are, and what gorgeous ladies they will be! Much congrats! I am subscribed!
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom