White Widow, Bubble Gum, Purple Haze Grow Tubs LST CFL

One of my white widows isnt looking so hot. growth has pretty much stopped and the pistols bairly have any hair at all. Its definitely a female however its considerable behind every other plant. I trimmed back some fan leaves and now it seems to be drooping pretty heavily. Im going to keep an eye on it for the next 24 hours.

Hemp,

Yea Im going to have some tonight. It almost looks like over watering but I have been watering every 48 hours so I dunno

Hey Mardo, how are temps and/or distance from the lights? Just a thought, especially with your setup. :goodluck:

Temp is 72 degrees and apx 6 inches from plants.. the reason its glaring at me with a big ? is the plants beside it are super healthy and growing like crazy. This plant just never bothered taking to 12/12

Hmmmmmmmmm...:hmmmm:

Tub 1

DSCF5206.jpg

DSCF5208.jpg

DSCF52091.jpg

Tub 2

DSCF5210.jpg

DSCF5211.jpg

DSCF5212.jpg

Some Flowers

DSCF5217.jpg

DSCF5219.jpg

DSCF5220.jpg

The problem Child

DSCF5214.jpg

DSCF5213.jpg

As you can see the problem child my other white widow just isnt growing. Shes getting the exact same treatment as the others however shes very droopy a looks over watered. Leaves feels very flimsy like there is no life in them. there are some very very small white hairs in the pistols however they were present 2 weeks ago has not made any progress on the pre flowers or growth. She hasn't been watered in over 48 hours so I dunno

She looks like a tender young plant, not a mature momma. How is the weather where you are? She may just need a couple days in the sun. When I get a plant that just won't snap to I sit them on the roof of the barn for a day or two. That natural sunlight is amazing stuff. Is there any discoloration? Spotting?

Give her a little Cal Mag

Had some yellowing that I clipped this morning at some of the lower tiered tips. The leaves feel so soft and droopy.. like they would if over watered but Im sure its not over watering. Just trying to describe how the leaves feel.

Take the plant out of the tub and put it in natural light during the light phase. I really think she just needs some TLC, strong rays, and air circulation around her root ball. One thing to check, has her soil gotten compacted? I have seen this when I am vegging in small pots and I over disturb the soil when I water and all the perlite floats to the top and my soil gets really compact, happens a lot when people use too much peat moss as it tends to compact over time.

I think WB is on to something. I think it might be several things at once. I think it might be overwatered a bit. The tips indicate a little bit of burn and maybe not enough aeration. For the problem child, I would not feed her at all and would let the soil really dry out before I watered again. Just my 2 cents.

She looks like a tender young plant, not a mature momma. How is the weather where you are? She may just need a couple days in the sun. When I get a plant that just won't snap to I sit them on the roof of the barn for a day or two. That natural sunlight is amazing stuff. Is there any discoloration? Spotting?

Give her a little Cal Mag

I had a bagseed plant that I was playing with (hydroton in a dixie cup), and was going to throw out -- for kicks I set it in the window of my bedroom (all shriveled up, and looking nearly dead). In a couple of days, it was the healthiest looking plant I had. It was flat unbelievable. I let her sit there for about 2 weeks and she was so healthy in that window. I even went a long time without watering toward the end and she still looked amazing.

I still ended up getting rid of her due to no space to grow her out :rip:, but I have to admit - that sunlight was like a magic elixir, for real.

I wish I had advice to contribute Mardo, but I'm not a soil grower. I think Woods Brother and Hemp have some good advice if you can try it, though...

Ha vent watered the WW in over 3 days and shes looking worse. Not sure what else to do. Ill give it another day and then im going to pull it

Mardo if it's that bad it's probably a root problem. I'd gently pull her, and dip the roots into water trying to remove as much dirt as possible. Then dip her in a solution of h2o2, 1 cup of the diluted stuff you get at the drugstore in a gallon of water. This should kill any parasites attacking the roots.
Then replant. This works in perlite and I don't know why it wouldn't work in soil either, at this point not much to lose. Good luck!

WOW don't pull it yet....be patient. Do a soil drench with water & H2O2 mix and it should help kill bad bacteria in soil. I have been able to nurse back plants that way in a few days. You can also foliar feed until roots fully recover. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom