LKABudMan's Orange Grove - 4 Mimosa x Orange Punch In RDWC - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

I do something different every grow ;) This was the first grow with the Vivosun VSF6450 and they seemed to frost early and stay frosty the whole time.

I just went down and unplugged the light in the tent. We'll start harvesting Friday night and go through Saturday. My other kids are coming over for my B-day weekend, so I'm excited for the weekend!

Hope you're taking it easy up there in the greenhouse, that's a lot of work in the next couple of weeks.
Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday::theband::woohoo:
Hope it's a great weekend. :thumb:
Love that light. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Happy birth day Budman!

And well done on escaping your mums flower. It a brutal journey… for both mother and child. Xo

Dig in everyone!

🍰
OMG Trala that is fantastic. The candy bar keeps it real :rofl: Thanks for the laughs, my wife loved it too.

Freakin sweet dude, those trichs are off the chain! Gonna be citrus scented clouds in the air in no time!
Thanks man, after a few testers I'm getting excited to get this cured up :) Oh, and I bought myself a birthday present yesterday ;)
Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday::theband::woohoo:
Hope it's a great weekend. :thumb:
Love that light. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bill. I'm super excited to run this light for a whole grow. I'll be planting a few seeds this weekend...
Happy birthday babe!

Just gonna go make you a cake ;)
Happy Birthday Dude!
Happy Birthday BudMan!
Kinda caught up and your ladies are looking dope as fuhhhhh... Great job growmie.

And happy birthday my friend hope the day is treating you well 🎉
Happy Birthday Bud Man
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. My actual birthday is on Sunday, but I'll claim the whole weekend:cheesygrinsmiley:
mine was the 9th. CL🍀
Happy Birthday right back at you!

Happy belated Birthday Budman!

I'm guessing that changing your light mid-grow has something to do with the bud/trich issues you're seeing. But that's the extent of my rather worthless analysis! :)

Where have I been getting tester buds? Why, from the bud growing up out of the hydroton at the base of the stem, of course
That is too cool! :Rasta:

Congrats on the pending harvest. Nice to have help.

:cheer:Go team Budman!:cheer:

Date: 10/14/22 - Day# 61 of Flower (W8D6)
Strain - Barney's Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch photo clones x 4
Grow space - VIVOSUN 48x48x80 tent in basement
Light height and reading - VIVOSUN VSF6450 645w LED @ 80% 14 Inches away - 55k LUX
Extraction - 6" extraction fan
3x 6" oscillating fans + Tower oscillating fan + 12" floor fan
Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish, Hydroguard, z7, Epsom
Medium - 8" Netpots with clay balls in RDWC system (5x13g buckets)
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm/8.0pH)

The ladies have been in the dark since Wednesday. We'll start harvesting in a few hours. Until then, how about a few pre-harvest 'lights out' pictures ;)

Have a great weekend.

@VIVOSUN #VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Light height and reading - VIVOSUN VSF6450 645w LED @ 80% 14 Inches away - 55k LUX

The ladies have been in the dark since Wednesday. We'll start harvesting in a few hours. Until then, how about a few pre-harvest 'lights out' pictures ;)

Have a great weekend.

Dang dude…. I’m speechless lol
Very very nice!!

Happy belated Birthday Budman!
Thanks GDB
I'm guessing that changing your light mid-grow has something to do with the bud/trich issues you're seeing. But that's the extent of my rather worthless analysis! :)
That does make sense. I wanted to blame over-feeding them with the last res change, but looking at the pictures it was apparent before then. The light change does make sense. Next time I'll also try to keep them less than 14" from the light ;)
That is too cool! :Rasta:

Congrats on the pending harvest. Nice to have help.

:cheer:Go team Budman!:cheer:
My wife and son both LOVE to chop on these plants, including harvest. It'll be nice this time spreading it out over a couple of days. And I'm hoping the 'no larf' grow will make it a bit easier.

Have a great weekend.

👌 nice brother

Back
Top Bottom