The Quest For A Kilo

I'd love to meet everyone from this community but the way things are it's all extra risk unfortunately. I'll jump on your journal and help if ever you need any local supplies info etc though. Damn these draconian laws :thumb:

I'd love to meet everyone from this community but the way things are it's all extra risk unfortunately. I'll jump on your journal and help if ever you need any local supplies info etc though. Damn these draconian laws :thumb:

Shite isn't it my journals wanted a journal but don't know how to start one, currently only my first ever and it's going "swell" haha be glad to have you over

Girls are looking good Mono. Are you going to flower her in this journal or are you going to create a new one for her? I would like to make sure I can grab a seat for that grow?

Thanks bud.

I think I'll keep her in this journal and just keep trucking along for now, try and squeeze a few more harvests out of this journal before starting a new one .

Thanks bud.

I think I'll keep her in this journal and just keep trucking along for now, try and squeeze a few more harvests out of this journal before starting a new one .

Right on brother! Looking forward to see it!

I can't help you with the insulation Mono but I like the idea of venting into your grow area to keep it heated. I'm struggling with my temps down here all the time even with the mix of CMH and LED.

Hey Robbo, Lancashire lad eh? Big wave from sunny (or not so sunny today) Blackpool :ganjamon:

Now your jars are full Mono will you be making anything with the bud or is it purely for smoking? I just made a batch of oil which I'm using in capsules:

DSC012337.JPG

Great for getting high (seriously strong stuff) when out without having to start slinking off looking for a place to roll a fatty :)

Anyway looking forward to seeing your new setup when complete, all the best.

The more research I do it seems like it's going to be a total nightmare to insulate the space. Got chatting to a mate on the same site as me today and mentioned turning the garage into an 'office space'.

His wisdom was - 200mm kingspan boards (£40 per square meter) floor and ceiling so that's £500. 100mm on the walls another £200 odd. Inside would need to be marine ply and sealed to stop moisture passing through and the whole garage would need to be damp proofed, with air vents to prevent moisture build up. So with the build in the range of £1000 I had a chat with mrs mono.

She told me to quit messing around and get it all set back up in the house haha. So I think that's the plan now .

I love the idea of making oil for capsules! Bloody great idea. What did you use to make the oil?

We've still got time yet pal haha glad to hehar mrs mono wants the jungle back inside lol

Haha true true. It's been better springs the past few years up here, and really bloody wet summers. Plays havoc with me since I run my own landscaping company and busiest time is meant to be summer haha.

Haha true true. It's been better springs the past few years up here, and really bloody wet summers. Plays havoc with me since I run my own landscaping company and busiest time is meant to be summer haha.

I do home maintenance and most of its landscaping and gardening am sick of being called off in summer to we pack our bags in winter and the summer punishes us lol it's our shit island mate we need to row it somewhere south lol

The more research I do it seems like it's going to be a total nightmare to insulate the space. Got chatting to a mate on the same site as me today and mentioned turning the garage into an 'office space'.

His wisdom was - 200mm kingspan boards (£40 per square meter) floor and ceiling so that's £500. 100mm on the walls another £200 odd. Inside would need to be marine ply and sealed to stop moisture passing through and the whole garage would need to be damp proofed, with air vents to prevent moisture build up. So with the build in the range of £1000 I had a chat with mrs mono.

She told me to quit messing around and get it all set back up in the house haha. So I think that's the plan now .

I love the idea of making oil for capsules! Bloody great idea. What did you use to make the oil?

Damn that sounds expensive Mono, I've no idea if it could be done cheaper but inside may be best anyway, no point in fixing what isn't broken.

For the oil I used Isopropyl Alcohol and then (luckily) added some coconut oil to dilute it down. I made some without the coconut oil and it was way too strong, I was curled up in bed like a baby hearing the whaum whaum of my brain for a good half hour or so and I'd definitely recommend dilution if only for your first lot. The ones on the right in the picture are the undiluted, they're still untouched. There's a full write up of it in my private journal, just let me know if you want a link to it, it's a step by step walkthrough and it really is easy. This is only the second time I've made it (originally I mad ecig tinctures from the oil) but I would be confident of doing it again anytime :thumb:

Damn that sounds expensive Mono, I've no idea if it could be done cheaper but inside may be best anyway, no point in fixing what isn't broken.

For the oil I used Isopropyl Alcohol and then (luckily) added some coconut oil to dilute it down. I made some without the coconut oil and it was way too strong, I was curled up in bed like a baby hearing the whaum whaum of my brain for a good half hour or so and I'd definitely recommend dilution if only for your first lot. The ones on the right in the picture are the undiluted, they're still untouched. There's a full write up of it in my private journal, just let me know if you want a link to it, it's a step by step walkthrough and it really is easy. This is only the second time I've made it (originally I mad ecig tinctures from the oil) but I would be confident of doing it again anytime :thumb:
Is that what I'd need I'm gonna go check that journal in the morning when I got a fresh head on my shoulders
420-magazine-mobile1023853763.jpg

Back
Top Bottom