400W HPS 5x2 Closet

The Directions on EarthJuice Hi-brix Molasses..... it says every 4 weeks but lots of people use molasses every other watering.

IMG_31412.JPG

DAY 18

Bottom Fan Leaves Stopped drooping with a little water, guess they need more water than they used to:

IMG_31841.JPG

I came home and found all the leaves around all the buds upwards like this, both plants. This is the most upwards it got:

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_31813.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

Some more Pictures no particular order:
IMG_31601.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_31652.JPG

IMG_31701.JPG

IMG_31731.JPG

IMG_31771.JPG

DAY 23

Used Beastie Bloomz 2 days ago, I'm pretty sure its working, frosting up nicely as well

Will feed molasses tomorrow using earthjuice directions.

I've seen 2 small gnats and killed them, does anybody know how to drench soil?? Im going to drench using AzaMax to kill and prevent further gnats.

Also just got some Blackberry Kush and Blackberry x Super Grape Ape. Great Sativa Smoke!

Better pics soon.
IMG_32764.JPG

IMG_32774.JPG

hey savor, i know im just late so i don't know this, are you feeding Cal/Mag to your babies at all and what Ph is the water/nutes you are feeding to your plants. Down ward leaves can be caused by heat, by severe Ph swing with your nutes compared to your water/soil ph, and from being underwatered as you can see.

Yellowing,curling,brownspots

Can be caused by over nute ing or or Ph sensative plants, in soil i love to shoot for 6.5 but im sure you know that man.

Take 6.5 Ph water and run it through your plant and test the Ph of what comes out the bottom, i use this to to kinda tell me where to start, if the Ph out the bottom is funky flush the plant and make some adjustments to your feed regiment, if it comes out fine then it may mean your over/under that amount of nutes that the plant wants.

If you need any help ever just hop on over to my journal i know you know where its at :high-five: Keep things looking good.

Keep it Green :peacetwo:

hey savor, i know im just late so i don't know this, are you feeding Cal/Mag to your babies at all and what Ph is the water/nutes you are feeding to your plants. Down ward leaves can be caused by heat, by severe Ph swing with your nutes compared to your water/soil ph, and from being underwatered as you can see.

Yellowing,curling,brownspots

Can be caused by over nute ing or or Ph sensative plants, in soil i love to shoot for 6.5 but im sure you know that man.

Take 6.5 Ph water and run it through your plant and test the Ph of what comes out the bottom, i use this to to kinda tell me where to start, if the Ph out the bottom is funky flush the plant and make some adjustments to your feed regiment, if it comes out fine then it may mean your over/under that amount of nutes that the plant wants.

If you need any help ever just hop on over to my journal i know you know where its at :high-five: Keep things looking good.

Keep it Green :peacetwo:

Thanks NW! Im not feeding cal/mag and have been wondering if the small spots may be that defficiency, Im seeing more small brown spots on lower leaves along with small yellow spots.

When i check my soil PH with my meter it usually is 6.5 top to middle and 5.5 to 6 when at the bottom. I'll check PH of runoff and report back later. On day 18 though my plants were just starving from water because i realized i need to water 3 times a week not 2.

And i just need to know how to "drench", is it just like hand watering? The recipe is in the instructions!

Hey SD!
To do your drench just add your Azamax to your water and drench the soil. When I did my soil drenches for the thrips I watered real slow to make sure the water didn't channel through the soil and create a bunch of runoff real quick. With a slower feeding you are soaking the soil and then afterwards pump a bit more in to get your runoff.
:peace:

lol. thats how i water kinda, i water it slow or else the water goes straight to the bottom generally quickly. I didnt feed molasses i had to leave out of town for a few days.

After watering the last time i checked the PH at the bottom of soil and top and middle and it was 6-6.5..... i watered with a little left over Beastie Bloomz and regular water. PeaceLoveAndWeedAllANiggaNeed. stay posted.

MAJOR UPDATE

My landlords walked in because they said the "power was out" and they found marijuana. I've been out of town for a few days and got a random call earlier from her. I talked to her on arrival unaware of the topic. I proceeded to tell her that i have a prescription, i didnt mean any harm by it, and she said that we would sit down and talk about it tomorrow.

Im gonna move them to a friends house.

My whole setup is fucked and is gonna change and i may have to harvest in 2 weeks when he does.

OR another buddy that would be ok.

IDK. Im not in the mood to look for any sad face smileys so... =(

Just a speed bump, and now have no clue how prime my final product will ever be.

They swoll up so fat as fuck past few days when ive been gone

and i set up the ona gel today in water trays.

Stay strong savor like you said just a bump in the road, for all the chaos it looks like the girls arnt feeling the stress. Good luck and keep us posted

That's great news SD!
Would hate to see you scrap your grow over this, and now when you talk to your landlord you can show her everything is gone.

You need property managers like us. I would have walked in, laughed, and been happy to know someone else was growing too. I found out one of the tenants here was growing not too long ago. One day I saw him walking up to his place with some big cfls that he claimed were for his turtle. a couple weeks later he had a stack of orange 5 gal buckets. Not too long after that I went in to replace a faucet cause he put in a work order and when I got inside his place I asked him why his turtle didn't have the nice lights I saw him with. Funny as hell listening to him stumble over his own words trying to tell me some more B.S. Anyways, I went downstairs to get a couple tools and brought a little smoke back up with me. We smoked a bowl and I told him I knew what he was doing up there. This guy thought he was gone for sure and couldn't thank me enough when he found out I was a smoker and wasn't gonna push the issue:) Hope things work out as well for you, sending some positive vibes your way!
:peace:

That's a good story. Made me smile.

@savor, sorry to hear about the troubles but it seems you're working everything out. :goodluck:

ouch! sorry savordank. hope u're grow finishes out ok. maybe u should build a cabinet (w/a lock) before u're next grow. even if the elec. had gone out (dought it), why was she in u're apt. i mean, what was she gonna do? i'd bet a dollar to a doughnut she wouldn't have told u she went in u're apt. if nothing was found.

Back
Top Bottom