400w HPS, 3 Topped Plants

Unless she stole your crop!!! lol... You never know, those groupy type tend to be sluts.. If she is faithful and exercises, she is perfect! But faithful is enough

Well I lucked out with my wife, she is kind of old fashioned and believes very strongly in fidelity. If only she was more tolerant about my growing, she'd be perfect!

well, it looks like the TW or badseed will finish a little sooner than the Purple haze. The TW has some buds maturing way faster than the majority of them. 2 weeks left. cant wait.

Go. Go. Go! Go! GO! GO! GO!

Although they will cook for you from time to time, Just gotta come up with some kinda silencing device for em.. lol

Ores, dug from the hills, and refined into something shiny. Often topped by compressed coal, also polished into something shiny.

Although they will cook for you from time to time, Just gotta come up with some kinda silencing device for em.. lol

The only thing that works to silence them is to agree to everything they say..............Then do what you want when they're not paying attention! Then start over again! It's just one big cycle.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom